Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Keke Napep Robbery In Warri Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Napep Robbery In Warri Delta State (721 Views)

Police Officer Detained For Shooting A Keke Napep Driver To Death In Rivers / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Robbery In Warri Delta State by luckiest1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
My younger bro got robbed inside keke at sedco road this morning..
He entered the keke from our junction (orhuwhorun road) going to enerhen junction to repair his phone and our kid bro's... Narrating what happened... He said when he stopped the keke the 3passenger sit at the back was filled up(one man and 2women) so he sat at the front. Getting to sedco junction the man at the back sit held his shirt with a gun to his waist the if he makes any noise he will shoot... There collected the 2phones on him and 6k and drop him off at his destination then they zoom off before he could shout for help. He had to beg for transport to come back home.. In shock about the whole drama... So guys. Observe well before you enter into any keke...
Re: Keke Napep Robbery In Warri Delta State by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
thanks 4 d info. sedco axis is my place dat year, i like keke sha but will be careful. udu road

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Robbery In Warri Delta State by luckiest1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=dollytino4real post=64047386]thanks 4 d info. sedco axis is my place dat year, i like keke sha but will be careful. udu road [/quote
U welcome.

(1) (Reply)

1959 Federal Election Results / Police Is Asking Money From Widow Of Taxi Man Killed By Officer Rsco Tell Igp / Why Is Lagos Too Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.