Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Do Nigerians Think About Americans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do Nigerians Think About Americans (1165 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Do These Things? / How Do Nigerians Create Onlyfans Account When They Do Not Support Nigeria / Why Do Nigerians Put Off Their Generators By 02:00 Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerians Think About Americans by Goatsweg(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hi, im an American student who stumbled across this forum on accident. Recently in class we started reading the novel "Things Fall Apart". It got me thinking: what do Nigerians think about Americans? Be honest, it wont hurt my feelings.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think About Americans by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Goatsweg:
Hi, im an American student who stumbled across this forum on accident. Recently in class we started reading the novel "Things Fall Apart". It got me thinking: what do Nigerians think about Americans? Be honest, it wont hurt my feelings.
the tone of your write up never depicted you to be an American.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think About Americans by phazotron(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Goatsweg:

I think Americans are cool people. I like the American way of life. And I'm sure many young Nigerians like me like American pple too. The only place where Nigerians and Americans would start to butt heads is in matters of religion as Nigerians tend to be religious and Americans not so religious. You Americans think we are all fraudsters but that's not true at all. I'm pretty sure a ton of guys here would be interested in dating an American lady as they seem to be more straightforward and less complicated (and less burdensome) than Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think About Americans by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
na wetin you dey think/reason about nigerians, we wan know.

like this eh..mamba the block anyau.. grin
Re: What Do Nigerians Think About Americans by Goatsweg(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
phazotron:

I think Americans are cool people. I like the American way of life. And I'm sure many young Nigerians like me like American pple too. The only place where Nigerians and Americans would start to butt heads is in matters of religion as Nigerians tend to be religious and Americans not so religious. You Americans think we are all fraudsters but that's not true at all. I'm pretty sure a ton of guys here would be interested in dating an American lady as they seem to be more straightforward and less complicated (and less burdensome) than Nigerian women.

Ive noticed just from browsing the forum religion does seem to play a much larger role. In my life my parents never taught me religion much so i dont really have any religious views. I dont look down on religion, i just dont follow it myself. A lot of my friends are the same. I hate when people try to tell others that religion is bad. I think to many it leads them to a happier life, and if thats the case by all means believe in what you choose

(1) (Reply)

Outsource Your Job. / A Pervert Caught On Camera / 51+ Gay Snapchat Usernames: Find In Your Best Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.