Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State (1155 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Constilo4u(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
@Constance's Blog

Don't know the actual reasons for this but maybe she was a Diocese of the church or a spiritual head to be buried in a Holy Bible coffin

Photos below

Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
how will that bring her back to life
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Topestbilly(m): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
85? That's why they've time sha
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
When did this one start. This Protestants have started again.. . Later they will tell you it is in the bible

Our Liberal brethrens will not like this!
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by dollytino4real(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
dat will not open heaven's gate 4 her unless she was bornagain b4 her death
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
wilsonreuben:
When did this one start. This Protestants have started again.. . Later they will tell you it is in the bible

Our Liberal brethrens will not like this!
Did the bible specify the type of casket to be used for burial? Person not fit do as he like again?
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by shortgun(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Creative
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Did the bible specify the type of casket to be used for burial? Person not fit do as he like again?

Did I not say they will say it is in the Bible. Brothers and sisters una no dey here when I talk am.

All this our Liberal brethrens!
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
wilsonreuben:

Did I not say they will say it is in the Bible. Brothers and sisters una no dey here when I talk am.

All this our Liberal brethrens!
Did I say it in it either? Na your type go see black u go say white. Why are you lying. When did I say it is in the bible?
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Did I say it in it either? Na your type go see black u go say white. Why are you lying. When did I say it is in the bible?

Read your reply again and then quote me.
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Penalty82(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Hand work of men.
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2018
wilsonreuben:

Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2018
wilsonreuben:

Did I say it's in the bible? The screenshot was what you said.

Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Did I say it's in the bible? The screenshot was what you said.

You have claimed that the bible didn't specify. That is to say it is accepted, right?
So you are in your reply saying it is "in the bible" see.

In the bible here doesn't mean it is written somewhere in the bible but that "it is accepted".

If the traffic light says red it means stop. If you disobey it you face the police, see.
But if someone joins you in disobeying you cause an accident.

A red light is a red light don't say it is orange red or light red or whatever.

I hope you do understand.
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2018
wilsonreuben:

You have claimed that the bible didn't specify. That is to say it is accepted, right?
So you are in your reply saying it is "in the bible" see.

In the bible here doesn't mean it is written somewhere in the bible but that "it is accepted".

If the traffic light says red it means stop. If you disobey it you face the police, see.
But if someone joins you in disobeying you cause an accident.

A red light is a red light don't say it is orange red or light red or whatever.

I hope you do understand.

You are already concluding and implying were there is non. I said the bible didn't specify things of this nature. What it means is that a person can choose to bury the dead whatever way he chooses. No specific way. There is no law in the land either that specify how a person should be buried. You are just being emotional towards that picture by implying that the deceased should be buried in a way you had seen others do. They can burial the dead without coffin if they choose to. They can paint the town red to draw attention if they like.
Your illustration of traffic light is far from it because there is a law guiding it not burial. There is relationship between it and this scenario at all
Re: Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You are already concluding and implying were there is non. I said the bible didn't specify things of this nature. What it means is that a person can choose to bury the dead whatever way he chooses. No specific way. There is no law in the land either that specify how a person should be buried. You are just being emotional towards that picture by implying that the deceased should be buried in a way you had seen others do. They can burial the dead without coffin if they choose to. They can paint the town red to draw attention if they like.
Your illustration of traffic light is far from it because there is a law guiding it not burial. There is relationship between it and this scenario at all

Touche

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If The Words Am Hearing In My Head Is From God? / Could 2 People Populate A Planet To 7 Billion People? / GOD Is Both Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.