Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Accura Or 4matic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accura Or 4matic (1407 Views)

Complete First Body 2006 Accura Mdx / Accura Jeep Mdx , Vtec 3,5, Model 2004 For Sale Going For N4 Million Only / 2002 Accura CL Naija Used For Sale 460k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accura Or 4matic by Audacious19(m): 5:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Car gurus please help me on the advantage and disadvantages on both product..
Never bought a car of my own before, trying to buy my first car, am confused in terms of maintanace, reliability and comfort..
I don't have any model at mind, budget is 3.8 mil thanks
Re: Accura Or 4matic by AdeboyEnterpris(m): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Do you need help to decide on the choice of car to buy just for you to fit your environment, personality Or business? Consult us @ ADEBOY MOTORS today

Re: Accura Or 4matic by RZArecta(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2018
If you can afford regular and proper maintenance then you can even buy a Rolls Royce. We dont know what model of those two cars you're talking about though Acura is basically a slightly souped up Honda. What model and year are you interested in for both cars ?
Re: Accura Or 4matic by AdeboyEnterpris(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Do you need help to decide on the choice of car to buy just for you to fit your environment, personality Or business? Consult us @ ADEBOY MOTORS today

Re: Accura Or 4matic by timifakay(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Audacious19:
Car gurus please help me on the advantage and disadvantages on both product..
Never bought a car of my own before, trying to buy my first car, am confused in terms of maintanace, reliability and comfort..
I don't have any model at mind, budget is 3.8 mil thanks

Acura is brand from Honda, while 4matic is the name of a drive system in Benz which is same thing other manufacturers call AWD.

Do you want a sports car or Sedan or SUV?
Do you want a car made by Asian or American or European manufacturers?
Do you want something that gives the thrill of fast accelerating engine or just something that drives you around?

These and may more questions will influence your choice...

4 Likes

Re: Accura Or 4matic by Audacious19(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2018
timifakay:

Acura is brand from Honda, while 4matic is the name of a drive system in Benz which is same thing other manufacturers call AWD.

Do you want a sports car or Sedan or SUV?
Do you want a car made by Asian or American or European manufacturers?
Do you want something that gives the thrill of fast accelerating engine or just something that drives you around?

These and may more questions will influence your choice...
Thanks i have no particular model at heart, will be buying based on recommendation, mentioned those two brands because i do admire them, budget is 3.8,thanks..
Re: Accura Or 4matic by Audacious19(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2018
RZArecta:
If you can afford regular and proper maintenance then you can even buy a Rolls Royce. We dont know what model of those two cars you're talking about though Acura is basically a slightly souped up Honda. What model and year are you interested in for both cars ?
actually i brought it here because i need expert recommendation on Benz or Acura that is the best my budget could afford thanks.
Re: Accura Or 4matic by Deprofessional(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Audacious19:
actually i brought it here because i need expert recommendation on Benz or Acura that is the best my budget could afford thanks.

Buy any brand of toyota and be free from HBP.
Re: Accura Or 4matic by timifakay(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Audacious19:

Benz or Acura from 2007 of less than 3.8million. That is a very wide range to search... Check olx to have an idea what car prices are.
Off the top of my head Acura MDX 2008 or Mercedes-Benz C280 2007 are what comes to mind.
Re: Accura Or 4matic by RZArecta(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Audacious19:
there are different models of Benz and Acura's, be specific about which ones you're interested in on both sides so people can advice accordingly
Re: Accura Or 4matic by king406(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Which one be 4matic

(1) (Reply)

These 9 Cars Will Give You Peace Of Mind. / What Are Your Thoughts On Car Listing Sites? How trustworthy are they? / Naija Used Toyota Corolla 03 Model Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.