Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] (496 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by NaijaCelebrity: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2018
Convertsial Blogger and daughter of one time governor ,  Kemi Olunloyo have been released from PortHarcourt max prison for the 3rd time in 12 months.

The Journalist took to her Instagram page to share a video with caption saying...

BREAKING I have been released from Port Harcourt maximum prison for the third time in 12 months. To the Federal government of Nigeria, pls decongest #PHMax. Our young #Igbo#Ogoni #Ikwere #Calabar #AkwaIbommales are all LOCKED UP and not fed adequately. Many wasting away with skin and health problems. The Federal Ministry of Interior needs to intervene FAST! Special thanks to @areafada1 and #ourmumudondo movement which I helped launch @tvcconnect Dec 13th 2016. .
Details in my upcoming book #StraightOuttaPHMax
Blogging my prison experience begins soon on www.KemiOlunloyo..com (Subscribe now by entering your e-mail into the subscription field of my personal blog)
S/O to all the #imostate and #Ogonipeople. YOU ROCK!!
This country belongs to ALL OF US.
Follow my next move @kemiolunloyo on Instagram

#KemiOlunloyo
#madamhnn

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLfmTmN3quw

http://news.nollyzone.com/kemi-olunloyo-released-port-harcourt-prison-3rd-time/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by martyns303(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2018
whatever it is this woman did, I believe she has paid the price, she has paid in full. I hope she controls her tongue this time around.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by elgramz: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank God for her life. I hope she has learnt her lesson
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by ayoxx69(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2018
This controversial blogger is out again, she'll begin to troll now later be thrown into prison. But sincerely, i dont think she's very alright upstairs.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by Gisthoodng(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2018
She is the most controversial blogger ever!!!
No one comes close grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by Threebear(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2018
I just hope she has learned her lessons, everyone deserves a second chance , I hope she does better this time. As for the pastor that arrested her and jailed her for this long, I hope it's truly God and not the devil you're serving.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by festwiz(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope she continues speaking on the ills she perceives.
You can't hide the truth forever.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by cerowo(f): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2018
I believe sonner or later she would say the worst.... Aunty kemi head nr dy house grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by rosy1992(f): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2018
It seems she enjoyed jail term.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] by Larrey(f): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank God for that, she should just caution her mouth and hands

(1) (Reply)

Watch South Africa Rapper "AKA" Failed Attempt At Crowd-surfing / Davido Wins Big, See Full List: Soundcitymvp Award Winners List / Mr Eazi Mistakes Has Downgraded His Musical Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.