Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

If You Can Invest $300, We Would Make Good Profits Weekly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Can Invest $300, We Would Make Good Profits Weekly (285 Views)

Tools4deals.com Reviews: My Journey To Profits: Investing With Tools4deals.com / Professor Saheed Aderinto Wins $300,000 History Prize / How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Invest $300, We Would Make Good Profits Weekly by dforexguru(m): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello Boss,

Yes, you are my boss, because you shall be the one to pay me weekly.

Trust me, we can earn good returns weekly if you spare some cash and invest. Just invest $300 while i use my education and experience to make $80 or more weekly profits for a 60/40 sharing formula.

If you have extra $300 to invest, just contact me right away and I'm going to give you more details.

Boss, everything will be in your name and in your account, I will only have access to details for running the business, so withdrawals will always be made by you at the end of each week and you shall pay me every Monday as my boss.

Just believe, WhatsApp or call: 081 0970 9225
Re: If You Can Invest $300, We Would Make Good Profits Weekly by platinumventure: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Guyz beware of nonentitiez like dz...oga go find cash n invest n trade by yaself biko
Re: If You Can Invest $300, We Would Make Good Profits Weekly by dforexguru(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2018
platinumventure:
Guyz beware of nonentitiez like dz...oga go find cash n invest n trade by yaself biko

Boss this is not necessary, don't you think.

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN ACADEMIC CALENDER For Undergraduate Students 2017/2018 Is Out / UPDATES ON EDUCATIONAL NEWS, SCHOLARSHIPS AND JOBS ON THIS THREAD / What Makes A Great Teacher ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.