Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal (1198 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Stuns In Beautiful Red Dress / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by kobo123: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe Finally Opens up on red dress scandal in an interview with TVC.

Speaking to them the actress said that she did not even have any direct dealings with the designer, and she want the designer to compensate her & the dissapointed bride.

Watch Video below..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdwhfwmgI02/?taken-by=nollyzone

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-mercy-aigbe-finally-speaks-red-dress-scandal/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by kamatofeelz(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2018
compensate u kor compensated ni
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by SIMPLYkush: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2018
This lady is just too crazy and stupid, but i like her sexual prowess... imagine raising her legs on my shoulder and fvcking her pussy so hard.... i also heard she has a daughter, Omg... A threes0me would just be perfect for a guy like me.... well i know she misses the taste of dick since her husband left her...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by cerowo(f): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2018
You are on a long thing.... You are suppose to compensate the bride self.
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by kingem(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2018
compensate u

after spoiling anoda persons day cause of your greed undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by rosy1992(f): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope you are saying the truth .
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by itspzpics(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2018
See dis one
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
rosy1992:
I hope you are saying the truth .
Ladies call Mercy, don't lie!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by Deckline(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This lady is just too crazy and stupid, but i like her sexual prowess... imagine raising her legs on my shoulder and fvcking her pussy so hard.... i also heard she has a daughter, Omg... A threes0me would just be perfect for a guy like me.... well i know she misses the taste of dick since her husband left her...
I never thought stupid people like you still exist...
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by Threebear(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Compensate her for stealing another woman's wedding dress, is this woman yhis stupid or is she making a special effort to appear so?
Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal by atilla(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Her stylist should get fired for this. That's enough compensation.

If anyone should show sympathy to the bride should be mercy Aigbe use her fame to ensure the bride gets compensated

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth Behind P-square’s Breakup – Read Their Story / #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast / Lolu, I Am Looking For Assurance - Anto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.