Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

It's A Decade On Nairaland. It's Been Uplifting! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It's A Decade On Nairaland. It's Been Uplifting! (383 Views)

Decade Of Power / The Next Level - This DECADE is Mine / 5 Jobs That May Go Extinct In The Next Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Decade On Nairaland. It's Been Uplifting! by abumeinben(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Hurray!! \ grin /

It's 10 years today as regards my nairaland citizenship.

I must confess, through this forum, I've been groomed, doomed, screwed and .....(well don't know what to put here sef). I got knowledgeable about politics, security, CV best practices, interview tips, toasting babes grin (all those almighty formulas), how to remain relevant in any task/projects.....

I've read of hopeless folks, who through this platform, received hope and came back to life. Talk of jobs, business deals, free posting of your site/blog posts ( undecided ), DATINGS AND MARRIAGES THAT ORIGINATED RIGHT HERE...the list expands on.

Therefore, I, from the yansh of my heart, humbly and loudly say a BIG THANK YOU to Mr. Seun Osewa (auto correct is changing his name to seen ocean undecided). Also, my sincere appreciation to the likes of madam debbie (if you don't know her, I don't know what to call you sef), Dmainman, xfire, one misstechy or so, sarrki grin, mind44, it's ladyF again, introvert, that Bayelsa PDP politician guy....yes TonyeBarcanista, autojosh, explorers, ....mehn the list is huge. Never to forget the machinery himself, Mr. Lalasticlala.

Thank you all. You've been wonderful.
Do have a lovely day.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Learn Something Today And Bi Rich.... / Best Refrigerator Repair Service / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.