Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Wore A Military Camouflage Today And This Happened - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Wore A Military Camouflage Today And This Happened (533 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Can I Wear My Military Camouflage While In Nigeria / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wore A Military Camouflage Today And This Happened by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,
My dad got me a military camouflage last week and I was scared of wearing it cus I've read different tales of military officers beaten up people here on Nairaland. Today sha I decided to wear it and something happened, no I mean somethings happened which are:
1. Everybody for my school just keep looking at me, the looku-looku sef just dey make me shy.
2. My peeps keep advising me not to go outside the school vicinity to avoid any encounter with the member of the millitary.
3. I became so scared(the fear of soldier or army personal entering the school).
4. Am scared of entering lecture halls just for the fear of the lecturer sending me out of class.
5. My confidence level increased drastically from 2.3% to 85%.(the thing amaze me oo)

That's how the thing goes, my people

manmen
Re: I Wore A Military Camouflage Today And This Happened by henrybomb(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
remiproxy:
Hi Nairalanders,
My dad got me a military camouflage last week and I was scared of wearing it cus I've read different tales of military officers beaten up people here on Nairaland. Today sha I decided to wear it and something happened, no I mean somethings happened which are:
1. Everybody for my school just keep looking at me, the looku-looku sef just dey make me shy.
2. My peeps keep advising me not to go outside the school vicinity to avoid any encounter with the member of the millitary.
3. I became so scared(the fear of soldier or army personal entering the school).
4. Am scared of entering lecture halls just for the fear of the lecturer sending me out of class.
5. My confidence level increased drastically from 2.3% to 85%.(the thing amaze me oo)

That's how the thing goes, my people
if you get mind go pass military check point or barracks, OYO is your case

1 Like

Re: I Wore A Military Camouflage Today And This Happened by CaptainStephen(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Military fatigues are outlawed in NIGERIA ! Just this weekend my team encountered some criminals on camouflages. The nature of security and criminal misuse has made it expedient to restrict its use among civilians.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-fatigue Compression Miracle Socks For Only 1000 Debyd 08185391880 / How To Get A Clean Face That Will Be The Envy Of All / For Sale: Make Ur Choice: Classy Bags|gowns|ankara Bags & Heels|ankara T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.