Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died (1492 Views)

A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by Peterpan231: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
So I have always read through threads on this topic and wondered who's argument is correct, some say there's no was to make money through fetish means, some say it's real, I have always leaned to the sceptic group, even though I have been close to at least 5 people who are not even smart enough to write an application letter but yet make hundreds of millions annually from internet fraud. Just last night I got news about the death of a G-boy in that used to live close by, he travel to Ghana about 4 years ago, came back almost immediately and has been in stupendous money since then, he tried to marry a girl always from the neighborhood, but the girls mother refused, the girls mother worships marine spirits (igbe) she later said he daughter will die if she went ahead to marry him, and that's why she refused, so later on Mr G-boy opted for another girl also from around here, and Dates where fixed, cards printed and we where all looking forward to the day, suddenly the girl called it off. Mind you he already had two buildings in separate location, bought cars and bought a Highlander for the father which the old man kept in the garage and refused to drive, the father repairs electronics and that's where the buy used to work. So last night news came date the vomited till his death and his vomit had Margot in it. This is just one of the cases I have seen here there is another closer friend who's younger brother died saying someone was killing him for money, and as I type this my old friend is swimming in money, he is also a Ghana returnee, I don't understand these things, is it coincidence or are people really going this far for money?

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by Ajoboss(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Before nkor...I heard there is even yahoo plus plus

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by IdeyFindWife: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Let those doubting keep up with their doubting stunts, you just steer well clear of them!Some mugus will soon come along proclaiming "science this, science that" and bemoaning our belief in such paranormal stuffs as the basis for the backwardness of Nigeria as if free masonry, cults, witchcraft and wizardry have not been part of almost every human ancestry with ties to present day living.

I saw enough of those guys at a time; that's why I hate G-Boys with passion! Steer clear of those boys, they aint loyal. Most times sef, na you wey dey hang by to chop awoof, dem go take "Recharge" their Otumokpor when time comes and that's where a lot of the gals who've fallen victim met their doom. Longer-Throat, unnecessary thirstiness, being a chicken-head and shutting down your conscience and common sense just to celebrate any wealth like that, without knowing it source or the real motives of your so-called 'Blesser'! Na so, chicken dey think e dey smart when eating the poultry farmer's feed, until Christmas Season comes and chicken has to go!

The same goes for some of all these our weird polithiefcians who can't contest and win elections on the basis of creative campaigns and their past records speaking for them. Na dem you go always see hunting for virgins, preggo ladies, babies and co. to use for rituals.

So, if anybody thinks it's only yahoo-boys they gotta watch closely, they need to sleep and wake again but the fact is those boys do get up to some real diabolical shyt!

comshots:
Ritualist has been customised to G-boy.
Even naija politicians are G-men because they kill human for sacrifice too.

Na so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Rituals has been customised to G-boy.
Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Ritualist has been customised to G-boy.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by TheHistorian(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Don't be a victim of illusion,there is NOTHING like MONEY RITUAL.

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by olureignforever: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Hot money, hot death, Sikena.
Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by Peterpan231: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2018
TheHistorian:
Don't be a victim of illusion,there is NOTHING like MONEY RITUAL.

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
So how did this young man die vomiting Margot, how the the first fiance's mother know death was eminent. I have always disregarded these things, but recent happenings have been too convincing
Re: Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died by TheHistorian(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Peterpan231:

So how did this young man die vomiting Margot, how the the first fiance's mother know death was eminent. I have always disregarded these things, but recent happenings have been too convincing
"Die vomiting maggot". . .I think there is a medical explanation for that,I can't remember for now.I'm not a medical student.

About the first fiancee's mum knowing prior to his death,If I go by your story,She only resisted her daughter marrying the dude most likely because his source of income is not legitimate, not necessarily because She forsaw death or anything.

Or Am I missing something?

(1) (Reply)

Arabs And Other Africans Invade Nigeria After Buhari's Free Visa On Arrival / Man Flogged His Own Grandmother For Spending All His Money While Still In Saudi / Man Rapes 20-year-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.