Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Escapes Attack From A Flying Snake (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Escapes Attack From A Flying Snake (photos) (684 Views)

Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / What is the name of this huge snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Escapes Attack From A Flying Snake (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Man escapes attack from a flying snake (photos)

A man from Thailand has his God to thank after he narrowly escaped an attack from a flying snake that emerged from nowhere as he rode his bike through the jungle.

This man was having a lovely ride through the mountains in Lampang, north of Thailand, when he encountered the attack from an unforgiving serpent. Footage of the incident shows a flying snake leap towards the motorbike as the rider quickly lifts both of his legs up in the air in desperate attempt to avoid the oncoming bite from the Flying snake attacked man on motorbike. Luckily, the man escapes unhurt

Read full story

https://dgalvins..com.ng/2018/01/man-escapes-attack-from-flying.html?m=1

Sourced from
https://dgalvins..com.ng/2018/01/man-escapes-attack-from-flying.html?m=1

Oga lalastica come see this one oh.

Re: Man Escapes Attack From A Flying Snake (photos) by ShySteady(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Evil/end-time snake.

Lala, come and see. The snakes in Thailand have finally found a way to protest against the killing of their siblings in Nigeria.
Re: Man Escapes Attack From A Flying Snake (photos) by lizzypro: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
angry
Re: Man Escapes Attack From A Flying Snake (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't know how it was done, but I'm sure it was staged! Because no nobody go come here to tell me say na CCTV capture that thing. Someone was indeed behind the man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Opportunity And Make Quick Money With ZERO INVESTMENT!! / I Need A Foreign Investor To Partner With In Waste Management / Happy Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.