Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank (2057 Views)

Tractor Hire Services / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached / The Tractor Tiller: Revolutionizing Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by tractorbizness: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello,

The essence of this thread is to get just only 10 serious agric entreprenuers who wants to invest a minimum amount for a return of more than 5million to be shared among the participants. If you are interested on how it works, kindly drop your contact. A physical meeting will be scheduled at Ikeja Airport for serious business minded folks. I will contact you on whatsapp to explain how it works. Please no time wasting.

1 Like

Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by tractorbizness: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Those of you still considering, drop your contacts or send me an in-mail request, I will be in touch for explanations. I bet you those who will participate will share testimonies on this thread as time goes on. If you want to be part of this, the time is now!!!
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by tractorbizness: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Still considering, for those who has contacted via email, our meeting will be scheduled soonest. If you are interested, just send me nairaland email request, we take it up from there. Cheers!!!
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by tractorbizness: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2018
If you are interested in reaping the heavy returns on tractor hiring business, DM me. We want to gather few people who will combine a minimum capital of 50k for a tractor hire. Return will be shared monthly. A ploughing tractor ploughs a plot of land for 10k and completes like 20 plots per day. That is 200k X 30 days. Thats 6M. Remove daily renting charges,DIESEL and operator fund. you still have close to 5M to share per month. Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by Emtol01: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
tractorbizness:
If you are interested in reaping the heavy returns on tractor hiring business, DM me. We want to gather few people who will combine a minimum capital of 50k for a tractor hire. Return will be shared monthly. A ploughing tractor ploughs a plot of land for 10k and completes like 20 plots per day. That is 200k X 30 days. Thats 6M. Remove daily renting charges,DIESEL and operator fund. you still have close to 5M to share per month. Let me know if you are interested.
Did you say you plough a plot of land for 10k? Are you kidding me? When an acre is not even up to that amount? Where will one sell the produce?
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by tractorbizness: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Depends on the area you are referring. This year may be higher. Ordinary 'HARROW' is 7k not to talk of plough. We live by this.

Emtol01:
Did you say you plough a plot of land for 10k? Are you kidding me? When an acre is not even up to that amount? Where will one sell the produce?
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by yomie040(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
op you can't Plough a plot for 10k.no one will accept that. an acre is ploughed for just 6k in my area. 6 plots makes 1acre from what I know. please be real in your claims.

1 Like

Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by Emtol01: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
yomie040:
op you can't Plough a plot for 10k.no one will accept that. an acre is ploughed for just 6k in my area. 6 plots makes 1acre from what I know. please be real in your claims.
I wonder ooo.
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by tractorbizness: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Unfortunately, there is a misconception of a plot of rice here. But the message still remains, to make real big money from tractor hiring, DM me. For those who have DM, congrats as the testimony will be shared by people here who took this decision this year.
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by bozz007(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
tractorbizness:
Unfortunately, there is a misconception of a plot of rice here. But the message still remains, to make real big money from tractor hiring, DM me. For those who have DM, congrats as the testimony will be shared by people here who took this decision this year.

Shed more light
Re: Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank by nxtEinsten: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2019
Pls, where is the testimony and those giving it

(1) (Reply)

HYDROPONICS: The Future Of Farming / Banana And Plantain Nutrient Management / Updated Healthy Huge Sallah Ram For Sale. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.