Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook (21988 Views)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mtchew angry
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by omomumcee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
It's called locale *in Yoruba accent*

1 Like

Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Dammylois(f): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Everyone needs money
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by nathanccr(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
yousee:
Nigerian Senator get time dey chat you "good morning"
grin grin grin
Abi oooo
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
alienvirus:
Lol. Gimme 10 PISCES.
E for be 10 fishes.
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Which senator has the time to chat with his fellow man on Facebook?

P.S Those Bvn fraudsters should wise up and stop sending that annoying format... Brain dead lazy set of people.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by y2kaustin(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Impressive,@ OP,thanks very much for d insight.God bless u.

Meanwhile..We have Cargo and reefer containers, both 40ft and 20ft.available for sale,wit valid documents.we can also haul to you desired destinations.

Additionally,we can also construct/convert the container into an office,resident,restaurant,bar etc,if you so desire...interested call 08178642440- Essien.
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Bustincole(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
I tink d scammer is still a learner

1 Like

Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by LordIsaac(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
alienvirus:
Lol. Gimme 10 PISCES.
Nooo, it's 10 scorpios. It's a bloda from the East! grin
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Tallest45(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Which kind 2004 format be dis naa undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Uyi168: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Biggty:
God bless Yahoo boys hustle
UR GOD bless fraudsters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin

Awon ole ori internet kekeke grin
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
staystronger:
bloody learners

I have Amazon and Walmart gift cards.. How much will you buy a $100 Amazon gift card?
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by guru90: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
showing himself for 2019 Imo state governorship!!!

He too na scammers
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by uyplus(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some of those respondents may have even testified in Church about how God made a senator contact them out of the blues.
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by BanevsJoker(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
alienvirus:
Lol. Gimme 10 PISCES.
No, na Sagittarius.
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is called SENATORIAL SCAMMING
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by oluogbon0000(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
scammers of life....... grin
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Sabiboii17(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Carpenter wey wan do yahoo...smh�������
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by bigiyaro(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
what of nigerian leaders dat r scamin us all?
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Emerikoss: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Only the clueless can get duped with a fake account.
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by oluangelkay(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
They did same to me, the guy claimed to be Hon Ossy Prestige, member representing Aba at the Hpuse of Representative. My chat with the guy was so funny that the idiot blocked me when i told him to stop scamming people and claiming to be who he is not
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by pennywys(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Its the right time FG declared this yahoo boys wanted

One of the most reasons I don't post my pictures to public on social media
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by GoldHorse(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
These ones are mumu. The senators have been doing a better job of defrauding Nigerians themselves.
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
undecided what this ass bleepers don't know is the name we are spreading across the world for fvck sake scammers should be shot in the hands and mouth each time they are caught.. can't believe I lost a good software development deal all because of one lousy question the foreign investor asked.
"Are you a Nigeria?" if I had know he was going to point to how fraudulent our lazy youths have become I for say Indian or somalia ...you ass bleepers are causing hard working pole a lot of pains both direct and indirectly
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by Kokaine(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
funlord:

Anyone that falls for such a dull format deserves to lose cash!
azz innnnn

i cant even keep a discussion up with a person like that for two seconds before i insult his dad. how dull! see grammatical errors everywhere and abbreviations. scammers those days use to be very smart people. but now every donkey and air head is a scammer, it takes a super mumu to fall for them
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by donqx: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
really
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by eubee01: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
I doubt if people will still fall for this level of stupidity called scam. ten years ago maybe, certainly not now.

One reached out to me like that and I gave him my number to call so I can help him up his game... YOUR FADA was his response
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by talk2emma: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Even those that fail for buhari propaganda can't fail for this
Re: Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook by engrjacuzzi: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
olu maintain once sang that famous song "yahoozee" boys dey hustle no be small thing. it pays to work hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle / Seven Killed, Others Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.