Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. (921 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja / Boeing Is Going To Update The Control Software On The 737 MAX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. by adejaresalami1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
NASA is going back to the moon — if it can figure out how to get there

NASA is returning to the Moon. President Donald Trump signed a directive in December to “refocus America’s space program on human exploration and discovery” using the Moon as a first step before a mission to Mars. But not everyone is pleased with the idea – and the space agency doesn’t know how they’ll go back.

How will NASA return to the Moon? When will they go? How much will it cost? These are questions that are as of yet unanswered. The Washington Post spoke with acting administrator Robert Lightfoot, who said the agency would partner with other countries but didn’t specify which ones. He also said the effort would be a public-private partnership but didn’t name any companies.

The Washington Post said he offered “no specifics about the architecture of a moon program;” he told them, “We have no idea yet.”

Could it be true that man first landing on the moon was false and actually filmed?

1 Like

Re: NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. by Josephjnr(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Seriously? I thought going to the moon is easy as of today. So is still hard or even impossible?
Re: NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
adejaresalami1:

NASA is returning to the Moon. President Donald Trump signed a directive in December to “refocus America’s space program on human exploration and discovery” using the Moon as a first step before a mission to Mars. But not everyone is pleased with the idea – and the space agency doesn’t know how they’ll go back.

How will NASA return to the Moon? When will they go? How much will it cost? These are questions that are as of yet unanswered. The Washington Post spoke with acting administrator Robert Lightfoot, who said the agency would partner with other countries but didn’t specify which ones. He also said the effort would be a public-private partnership but didn’t name any companies.

The Washington Post said he offered “no specifics about the architecture of a moon program;” he told them, “We have no idea yet.”

Could it be true that man first landing on the moon was false and actually filmed?
Abeg when they find out how let them let me know,let me go with them.
Re: NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. by RoyalBlak007: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
So the first man to land on the moon
was lipsrsealed
Re: NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. by CasaFFa(f): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
So much that the Trump administration doesn't know, including the fact that not all Nigerians live in huts.

Love this response by a Nigerian lawyer to Trump:

I am a Nigerian holder of a Harvard law school masters degree in International Law which I earned as a fee paying student. I am presently living happily in a well appointed, water front town house in Lagos, Nigeria. I am shocked but hardly surprised that Trump resorts to the level of racism and ignorance that has not emanated from a paramount world leader in modern history and has certainly not been a building block of official immigration policy in recent memory.

Read the rest here - http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=506106
Re: NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
adejaresalami1:

U sef gave us news that u don't understand. What they meant by not knowing how is not the technical work. They have that already. What they meant is sponsoring.
NASA program ended in 2010. U can't wake up one morning n tell them to go to the moon again. They need sponsorship n a lot of planning.
Re: NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. by HallaDaTruth: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Let them enter God is Good, I hear they now have passengers moon services

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Scandalous Freemason Secrets / What You Should Know About Hotels - For Frequent Travellers / Uniport Final Year Student, 2 Others Die In Fatal Bike Accident (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.