Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Notice To Land Purchasers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Notice To Land Purchasers (224 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / Quit Notice To A Tenant / I Just Spent 1year And The Landlady Served Me Notice To Quit. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice To Land Purchasers by Treash(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
If u are planning buying a landed property, kindly ensure you carry out concrete investigation or contact Adeolu Aderinto Solicitors to commence inquiries and search before u pay. Most lands are presently subject of dispute in court and parties are in bid to auction same for sale to innocent prospective buyers. We are ready to assist you. Its better you spend lesser price for search than throwing millions into dungs. Thank You.
08068088866 or 09090803205.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Lands In Ibeju Lekki, Nigeria!!! / Empty Trucks Needed Urgently (30 Tons) / We Build Partial, Total And GALAXY Type Of Construction For Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.