Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Beware Of Sars They Are Robbers In Disguise: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Sars They Are Robbers In Disguise: (536 Views)

South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Sars They Are Robbers In Disguise: by Marioabell: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
*BEWARE OF SARS: THEY ARE ROBBERS IN DISGUISE

*No scammers to scam, no robbers to Rob, now SARS has taken over.*

_Despite the #ENDSARS which has been on for some months the operation of the so called SARS has worsened this year._

_Two fresh(100L) students of the federal university of technology, Akure have reportedly been robbed of their school fee by the men (#SARS) who are supposed to be protecting the interests of Nigerians_

_One of the student identified as Mayowa a 17year old newly admitted student was on his way to pas his tuition and other fees when SARS men picked him up, drove him round the town for hours and in the end collected the sum of *one hundred and sixteen thousand naira (116k)* from him._

_Double O., the other student lamented on social media "l was picked at UBA Bank arakale in Akure where I was supposed to pay my school fee, my phones were collected and searched, despite the fact that nothing implicating was on my phone, I was threatened to either drop my school fee or be locked up for days. I didn't hesitate in dropping my school fee because I don't want to sleep in cell._

_He therefore urge all students of FUTA to make their payments on campus is they don't want to get robbed by SARS_

_Note: if you are a FUTA student, use the banks in the school to pay your fees, don't go to town to pay, *THE POLICE (SARS) WILL ROB YOU.* those were his words on twitter_

_At this we call on the Federal Government and other concerned personnel to save us from this wicked act of SARS, *#saveFUTAstudents,* *#saveNIGERIAstudents*,
Re: Beware Of Sars They Are Robbers In Disguise: by Mrkumareze(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are you insinuating Sars still operate like before in your area ? Thought have were ordered to go back to station
Re: Beware Of Sars They Are Robbers In Disguise: by Marioabell: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Mrkumareze:
Are you insinuating Sars still operate like before in your area ? Thought have were ordered to go back to station

Yes o

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti Town With Military Men After Fulani Herdsmen K / Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (photos) / Saudi Man Kills His 3 Daughters , Tries To Kill His Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.