Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget (2854 Views)

Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire / How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) / Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha: The First 180.6% Screen- To- Body Ratio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by correctBlogger(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
It is no doubt that touch screen laptops have come to stay, infact touch screens in laptops are now one of the criteria to consider when purchasing a new laptop or pc.

But on a second thought, why would i want to spill so much cash on a touch screen laptop, when i can easily make my old grey haired laptop touch screen, using a simple gadget, and at the lesser price, without me worrying "what if my screen's touchpad gets broken one day and my touch screen stops working"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-aBqKkPAcAoY/WlZvss8sayI/AAAAAAAAAwc/29eq3gXLXV0t_NMT2ijrLbko-dgtCBPeQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_20180110-200541.png[/img]

To Find Out This Awesome Stuff, Please Follow The Link Below..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/01/how-to-turn-any-laptop-to-touch-screen.html
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by MasterKim: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Notin wey pesin no go see for dz nairaland

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by correctBlogger(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:

Lol... guy you don kill me finish.... my belle oh... grin grin grin
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin
MasterKim:
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by EcBoss: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by rhinolove: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2018
all fake, the old screen does not have the properties of a touch screen, no matter what app you install

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by joshtega27(m): 3:02am On Jan 11, 2018
lol..i tell you

MasterKim:

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by sinaj(f): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
I rushed into this thread to learn new magic words grin

Op how can I change my Dell to Apple pls

3 Likes

Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:

Buy a pineapple and remove its pine

10 Likes

Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by sinaj(f): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
phemmyfour:
Buy a pineapple and remove its pine
haaa!

I dnt like touching pineapple sad
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by MasterKim: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:

Wich apple? Green or red, ripe or unripe grin
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:

You don't want Mango? cheesy
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

Wich apple? Green or red, ripe or unripe grin
The green one grin
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

You don't want Mango? cheesy
I dnt wnt mango jare

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
I dnt wnt mango jare
I guess Cucumber then wink
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

I guess Cucumber then wink
Cucumber is nt a fruit

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
Cucumber is nt a fruit
It'll do...
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by BoboKush(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2018
Where can I faint
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by 247TechBlog(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by Wearemany(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2018
247TechBlog:

Nothing is informative about this post or is it just me?

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink

One mumu spotted
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by Wearemany(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:

Just buy an apple logo, use sharp object to scratch off the Dell logo from your PC,then use superglue to put the apple logo where it should be..Hope i solved your problem bro...what are friends for?
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by donkossy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
lirs
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by giftedheart1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
BoboKush:
Where can I faint
will Sahara desert be enough ?
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by jaymichael(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sombodi epp me! how can I turn my own itel tablet to Apple laptop? (the latest and the most powerful one o) Ayam tayad of typing. I want the one that will just read my thoughts and type it.
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wearemany:

Just buy an apple logo, use sharp object to scratch off the Dell logo from your PC,then use superglue to put the apple logo where it should be..Hope i solved your problem bro...what are friends for?
no tanchu grin
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by talk2emma: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
This op need to be arrested
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by BoboKush(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
giftedheart1:
will Sahara desert be enough ?

I think
Re: How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget by dayobaminifemi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:

See how people are just joking with this important question. Sorry jare my guy. You can turn ur dell laptop to apple this way:
1. Goto where they swap things
2. Sell ur dell laptop
3. Buy as many apples as possible (ones from Abuja will do)
4. Contact me for the rest of the steps with this number: 180
Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Iphones: Why Some Nigerians Are Not Fans / How To Activate Airtel Triple Data Offer / Gionee Is Officially Back As TENAA Lists The M11 & M11s Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.