Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Solito The Cultist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Solito The Cultist (888 Views)

Comedy With Solito / Dairy Of Solito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solito The Cultist by Solomondan(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
solito the cultist
episode 1
solomon come back here do u want to kill me with dis ur lifestyle, some group of boys came here to look for you with dangerous weapon saying the deal with you whenever the see you,that u should run from this house
solomon:mum don't mind them they are looking for trouble they can't not buy
mum:solomon i want u to go and live with my sister in abuja
solomon:mum i am not going anywhere
mum:u must go,u are giving me too much trouble in this village.
when solomon aka solito was going to buy something he was beaten by the boys and he plans for revenge

That is were the
adventure of solito starts
Re: Solito The Cultist by Solomondan(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Solomondan:
solito the cultist
episode 1
solomon come back here do u want to kill me with dis ur lifestyle, some group of boys came here to look for you with dangerous weapon saying the deal with you whenever the see you,that u should run from this house
solomon:mum i not going anywhere
mum:u must go,u are giving me to much trouble in this village.
The next when solomon aka solito was going to buy something he beaten by the boys and he plans for revenge

That is were the
Solomondan:
solito the cultist
episode 1
The next when solomon aka solito was going to buy something he beaten by the boys and he plans for revenge

That is were the
Solomondan:
solito the cultist
episode 1

That is were the
Re: Solito The Cultist by Solomondan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
episode 2
solomon was the only child of his parent his father is dead which leave him with his helpless mother.solomon in his village was bully by all most all the boys in his village the day he mistakenly fight back and beat one of the boys that was what bring about episode 1 that some boys came to look 4 him because he beat one of them but now he is about to go to the city were his life will change from better to worst
Re: Solito The Cultist by Ifypresh(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Come and update na,how many months now
Re: Solito The Cultist by devilmaycry1(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2018
nice story is too short
Re: Solito The Cultist by Tobennz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oya ooooooo, am sittin down already wit my popcorn bt waitin 4 sum1 2 bring d coke....

So hu is gonna bring me d coke?

Pls make d episode longer jor or else i will tell my mummy 4 u ooo..
Kip t up

(1) (Reply)

The Devils Lair - Episode 1 : A Story By Nkemjika Okeke / FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. / Sell Skrill Funds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.