Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Th - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Th (776 Views)

There Are Over 5000 Gods Being Worshipped By Humans, How Do You Know Yours Is Th / See The Sign Prophet Odumeje, E-money And Other Were Caught Donig. What Could Th / After Revealing How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Childhood My Inbox Is Filled With Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Th by Jogunomi1: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2018
I can'
Re: Th by greatnaija01: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2018
wow. you truly have a way with words... BUT let no one tell you your destiny.... YOU MUST DECIDE IT YOURSELF

APART FROM THAT... Kindly PM me so I can help you experience the true Power of God's love.

ANYWAY... if you really need help its quite simple. quit your church and join another church that will help you. you need MONEY not HEALING... you also need to be your own man, like a business or something that can give you at least 100k monthly to start with. once that happens LADIES will come to you like bees AND you can make your choice.

Jogunomi1:
I can't take my life, but I will be very happy if I don't wake up tomorrow morning.

I have been a very serious Christian since childhood. Still, it has been a sorrowful journey for me. I was born partially deaf, graduated from the university without hearing aid or any parent to pay school fees, and still I have no job. I do the job that's predominantly meant for street urchins. I'm 36 and not married. Now I can't afford a roof over my head. I have analyzed all persons I can run to for help, but doing so will lead to a suicidal option.

My mother died a shameful death despite her zealotry for God. Let's look at why God permitted this shame on me.

1. A secondary school classmate found me online, professed love to me. She seemed to be under a spell judging from the desperate way she wants me. We met and had sex. That's the deadliest sin I think I ever committed. She threatened to quit her marriage if her husband won't allow her close to me. The solution only lies with me, and I ensure she doesn't see me again after her husband pleaded with me - it may sound like a movie, but I'm not lying.

2. They say God wants me to be a pastor. In my church, you must go for a degree in theology to become a pastor. If getting 3 meals per day is this difficult, and can't pay house rent, where will I get money for another degree?

If Faith in God supercedes struggling to please God, I have that kind of faith. For some of you that know His mind, tell Him to terminate my existence - I'm better off that way.
Re: Th by Jogunomi1: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow. you truly have a way with words... BUT let no one tell you your destiny.... YOU MUST DECIDE IT YOURSELF

APART FROM THAT... Kindly PM me so I can help you experience the true Power of God's love.

ANYWAY... if you really need help its quite simple. quit your church and join another church that will help you. you need MONEY not HEALING... you also need to be your own man, like a business or something that can give you at least 100k monthly to start with. once that happens LADIES will come to you like bees AND you can make your choice.

To help me experience God's love, is it not the Bible you want to follow? I've relied on that for ages.
Re: Th by jookunlaja(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
I sincerely feel your pain, agony and confusion presently .
I must let you know that life is not a bed of roses but you get from it what you demand and not what you are due.
so sorry for your mother's death.Please, though I'm a Christian but a pragmatic one at that.
You have endured too much, please hold on till the end .
About your job search, if u can't get one, at least you can still do something that can fetch you some money. even if it is a factory work or buying and selling of FMCG. You will get something with desperate determination.Dont look at the type of work as long as it's legit and can keep body n soul together until u get something better
I have nothing to say about the Bible school because it's a personal issue between u n God.You have to get clarification personally from him.However, whatever you can do in d church presently , please do it with all your strength and good heart.Start from where you are now to the unknown.
Likewise, you may need to associate with mature Christians to help u bear d burden of suicidal thoughts.Its normal to feel like that but u can stop it from shattering your life
more details later please
Re: Th by greatnaija01: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2018
oh your attitude is your casket ... i wanted to give you money and tell you about a church in Lagos that would actually help you and fix you up. BUT since you Talk this way. I see you do not need help. You relied on the bible for ages with a CLOSED mind. Your mind is deaf, yet you will not be humble to receive help. its well.

God truly knows those who are HIs.

Jogunomi1:

To help me experience God's love, is it not the Bible you want to follow? I've relied on that for ages.
Re: Th by Jogunomi1: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
oh your attitude is your casket ... i wanted to give you money and tell you about a church in Lagos that would actually help you and fix you up. BUT since you Talk this way. I see you do not need help. You relied on the bible for ages with a CLOSED mind. Your mind is deaf, yet you will not be humble to receive help. its well.

Those I see everyday are not willing to part with their money and you think I will easily believe such help can come from nairaland that is literally populated with fraudsters.

I have passed the stage of doubting Jesus' existence because I have had encounters with spiritualists and satanists before. I witnessed firsthand the capabilities of my folks in African traditional religion. Satan himself sent me messages when I grew weary and researched deep into satanism. My grudge is why God just wants me to suffer. Note that I have also passed the stage of being vulnerable to demonic attacks. Instead of Him turning blind eye to my predicaments, He should simply call me home in peace.

As for the financial assistance, even if you want to lend me the money, I'm ready. I'm not in Lagos, and if the church can still extend their largesse beyond the coastal city, it's still my pleasure. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Th by itiswell247: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jogunomi1:
I can't take my life, but I will be very happy if I don't wake up tomorrow morning.

I have been a very serious Christian since childhood. Still, it has been a sorrowful journey for me. I was born partially deaf, graduated from the university without hearing aid or any parent to pay school fees, and still I have no job. I do the job that's predominantly meant for street urchins. I'm 36 and not married. Now I can't afford a roof over my head. I have analyzed all persons I can run to for help, but doing so will lead to a suicidal option.

My mother died a shameful death despite her zealotry for God. Let's look at why God permitted this shame on me.

1. A secondary school classmate found me online, professed love to me. She seemed to be under a spell judging from the desperate way she wants me. We met and had sex. That's the deadliest sin I think I ever committed. She threatened to quit her marriage if her husband won't allow her close to me. The solution only lies with me, and I ensure she doesn't see me again after her husband pleaded with me - it may sound like a movie, but I'm not lying.

2. They say God wants me to be a pastor. In my church, you must go for a degree in theology to become a pastor. If getting 3 meals per day is this difficult, and can't pay house rent, where will I get money for another degree?

If Faith in God supercedes struggling to please God, I have that kind of faith. For some of you that know His mind, tell Him to terminate my existence - I'm better off that way.

Relax brother God is going to change your story.

If you would not mind you should reach The Servant of God in CCT deliverance ministries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: Th by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jogunomi1:

my brother i can feel ur pains, my own father died when i was 7 and 3 yrs when i was 10 my mum also died, nowhere and noone to go to, my mum people did nt take us in because according to them they told my mum nt to marry my dad bt she refused, and my dad people said that my mum people insulted them because of my mum that they have nothing to do with us.

it was nt easy and it has nt been easy for me and my siblings, infact i have nt seen my sisters close to 10 yrs now..

all of us are in different city struggling to stand in life.

pls don't give up on God, u may think that God does nt know what u are passing trough, bt he knows.. in due time God will visit u my brother..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Th by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Its Quite Pathetic You Are 36 already... Anyway, in Every Man Is A/Are potencial(s)...

Your Prayer Many Years Ago Should Have Been "Lord Reveal The Secret Treasures Of The Earth To Me"...
Re: Th by Jogunomi1: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2018
greatnaija01:

I sent you PM

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secrets Of The Word Of God / Pls Help, I Have Not Been To Church Since 2yrs- A Nairalander Speak / What Does It Mean To Be A Christianity? Can A Sinner Still Be A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.