Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) (31196 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Drinokrane: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Imade Adeleke is giving us a lil bit of nostalgia as this overly cute photo of her returning back to school emerges online.

Recall how precisely a year ago, she served us some back to school goals when her mom shared these adorable photos of her going back to school in style…

… it’s quite lovely that we’re steady watching the youngster grow and we most definitely can’t wait to see the discipline she chooses to pursue when she comes of age.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/cute-photos-of-davidos-daughter-imade.html

L

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2018
She's a Cute little Angel

Any Deranged person who doesn't know the value of a Child should quit calling this child ""Ugly"

Like this dude who quoted me below
martineverest:
what is cute here biko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2018
This na small girl so we no suppose to day bash her with negative comments

But on the other hand anything way you put for sun both fly and lizard, birds etc go feast on top am. Best thing is no put your things under sun if you no want make fly perch on top.

This girl should have a normal childhood. all these selling our children on social media is exposing them to a lot of things. no be everybody get good intentions. the child is not asking for all these. she might grow up to want to live a private life and all these pictures will be used to hunt her privacy in the future.
No be you first be celebrity oga. People big pass you for town. Protect your daughter from all these. You have enough money to give her a normal life. When she big up she will chose if she wants her face on social media or not.

for example this her nose, if she say make she go do rhinoplasty in the future people go begin do before and after comparison. e day reduce person esteem.

If you be poor person way day find shine for your pikin na different case. You get money and no be say na paparazzi day post your pics here. na only you by yourself.

I still day find Kate Henshaw pikin online. I never see her. She just protect the girl she can go ahead to achieve anything.
Na all these kind past history day discourage many people from running for presidency cos opponents will always use dem as weapon

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Lol

What a pleasant news.

Thanks Mod
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Bold daughter of David.
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by KellyFORMAT(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2018
cute girl
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by bahgo2001: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Good
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by HITTED(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2018
If no be money this girl for ugly.
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Cute
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2018
and so?

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Lonestar124: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Old pictures
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by bomasek(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2018
HITTED:
U fine? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Mememan: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2018
I swear if no be say this girl Na small pikin,

I FOR TALK SAY SHE WORWOR undecided

This is the reason why one must make sure to marry a fine girl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2018
ryan77:
Dope pic ''But not frontpage material'' grin
We just arrived there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Kenzico:
She's a Cute little Angel
what is cute here biko

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by bestower: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2018
May God almighty watches over you....And may he gives u the beauty and the brain to be successful.
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by HITTED(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2018
bomasek:
U fine? undecided

I no get money.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Young4jose: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Nonsense.........# hw dis one News.....! NL with useless news, r 5&6
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Iamnobody: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
HITTED:

If you no get money

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Horlluwasheun1: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Good
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by datfreshdoc(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Adeleke's and slaying tho'.... Grace fall on you
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
her school fee can send 10 people to a state university, 20 people to a federal university..
but all the same, it good to spend well on your children..
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Mememan: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2018
ryan77:
Dope pic ''But not frontpage material'' grin
Anything goes for Nairaland
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Brymo: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
baby's are God's grand design until modified
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by bomasek(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
HITTED:

I no get money.
U be my person,u no suppose cast small baby na
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2018
HITTED:
let's see your child
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmm... Not long ago there were arguments dis baby.. Guys, pls let do what needs to be done on time
Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by HITTED(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2018
bomasek:
U be my person,u no suppose cast small baby na

I no carry bad thing for mind before I talk am o. It's just my observation and personal opinion. And I didn't say she's ugly. I just reason say na money help her cause.

For instance, see I Go Dye before and now pictures.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
This na small girl so we no suppose to day bash her with negative comments

But on the other hand anything way you put for sun both fly and lizard, birds etc go feast on top am. Best thing is no put your things under sun if you no want make fly perch on top.

This girl should have a normal childhood. all these selling our children on social media is exposing them to a lot of things. no be everybody get good intentions. the child is not asking for all these. she might grow up to want to live a private life and all these pictures will be used to hunt her privacy in the future.
No be you first be celebrity oga. People big pass you for town. Protect your daughter from all these. You have enough money to give her a normal life. When she big up she will chose if she wants her face on social media or not.

for example this her nose, if she say make she go do rhinoplasty in the future people go begin do before and after comparison. e day reduce person esteem.

If you be poor person way day find shine for your pikin na different case. You get money and no be say na paparazzi day post your pics here. na only you by yourself.

I still day find Kate Henshaw pikin online. I never see her. She just protect the girl she can go ahead to achieve anything.
Na all these kind past history day discourage many people from running for presidency cos opponents will always use dem as weapon
You must have a lot of time in your hand to sit down and type this long epistle

My advice; get a job sad

3 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos) by bomasek(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
HITTED:

I no carry bad thing for mind before I talk am o. It's just my observation and personal opinion. And I didn't say she's ugly. I just reason say na money help her cause.

For instance, see I Go Dye before and now pictures.
No lele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja-Based Entertainers Celebrate Regina Daniels And Husband On New Baby / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.