Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Beauty And Health Benefits Of Saliva - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty And Health Benefits Of Saliva (322 Views)

Hollywood Beauty And Med Spa / Best Beauty And Makeup Tips For Dark Skin / [PHOTOS] Rihanna Launches New Makeup Range, Fenty Beauty And Fans Are Loving It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And Health Benefits Of Saliva by Veriongroup: 1:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Beauty benefits of saliva

1. Saliva for Acne and Pimples
Our next door neighbor had amazing skin, completely free of acne, pimples or even scarring! So imagine my shock when she told me that she was someone who actually suffered from severe acne. When I asked her how she cured her acne, she was shy to tell me but eventually she cracked. She said she simply applied her own saliva on her acne and pimples many times during the day!

Well, it’s no surprise since saliva does contain powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial agents!

2. Saliva for Beautiful Eyes
If you have any problem with dry eyes, eye infections and other such eye irritations, simply apply your own saliva into your eyes. Collect some in a spoon and drop saliva swiftly and carefully into your eyes. Your eyes may water a little, and that’s fine. Saliva contains precious minerals like bicarbonate, potassium and pure water which can help lubricate and brighten the eyes.

More on this topic available here
http://fashverion.xyz/beauty-benefits-saliva/

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent Placement / Kate Spade’s Significant Other: Evident Suicide An “entire Stun” / Demure By ‘denike’s AW18 Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.