Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Think We Are Hypocrites - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think We Are Hypocrites (1624 Views)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / Christians Are Hypocrites! What A Shame!! / 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think We Are Hypocrites by yeahmann(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2018
I'm starting to believe humans are just hypocrite. And I realised this based on the comments on a thread about Sade Adu's daughter turning to a boy.

The comment goes as follow:

.... God has made you a girl and you decided to turn yourself to a boy, so you know more than your creator?

We've all had these type of statements, but I want you guys opinion on this:

1. If a child was born blind, why do you seek out remedies to make the child see? Was that not how God created him/her? Do you know more than God?

2. A child born with 2 sexes (Hermaphrodite), why do you always remove one? Was that not how God created him/her? Do you know more than God?

This is not to support transgenders, but I think there are some valid point in this thought.

2 Likes

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by pesty100(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2018
yeahmann:
I'm starting to believe humans are just hypocrite. And I realised this based on the comments on a thread about Sade Adu's daughter turning to a boy.

.... God has made you a girl and you decided to turn yourself to a boy, so you know more than your creator?

1. If a child was born blind, why do you seek out remedies to make the child see? Was that not how God created him/her? Do you know more than God?

2. A child born with 2 sexes (Hermaphrodite), why do you always remove one? Was that not how God created him/her? Do you know more than God?

This is not to support transgenders, but I think there are some valid point in this thought.

A God that created people other people considers failure has failed. Because a creator/inventor will be judged first by what it created.

2 Likes

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by enilove(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
yeahmann:

You don't have a point.

You can only correct an error or mistake but you cannot correct the "correct".

You don't look for a mistake where there is non.

There is no mistake been born as a man or as a woman , but there is something wrong when a woman or man is born without eyes , maimed , when the normal shape or organ is missing.
You can pray to God for reform or correc it medically.

Most of those deformities are always caused by man through ignorance , diseases and by Satan. Very few are act of God.
It is not hypocrisy to pray to receive your sight . It is not hypocrisy to go through surgery to correct the deformity but it a sin to change your gender.

2 Likes

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by petra1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
yeahmann:

Wrong ! The abnormalities were not done by God but Satan . God only help out to correct by his wisdom .

John 9:1-3
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Uyi168: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
petra1:

Wrong ! The abnormalities were not done by God but Satan . God only help out to correct by his wisdom .

1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

I form light and created evil..thats God speaking..isaiah 45:7
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by hopefulLandlord: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:

1. Your Carnal mind can't understand that verse

2. that "evil" is not really "evil"

2 Likes

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by petra1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:

He is also a judgement God . Just as police can protect they can also arrest
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Uyi168: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

1. Your Carnal mind can't understand that verse
2. that "evil" is not really "evil"
..Lolll..tieir matter tire me o
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Uyi168: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
petra1:

He is also a judgement God . Just as police can protect they can also arrest
..my point is to show u that the very mess we've found ourselves is the handiwork of ur god..
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by petra1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:
..my point is to show u that the very mess we've found ourselves is the handiwork of ur god..

No it’s the handiwork of the devil and the fallen man.

Romans 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by frank317: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
enilove:

You don't have a point.

You can only correct an error or mistake but you cannot correct the "correct".

You don't look for a mistake where there is non.

There is no mistake been born as a man or as a woman , but there is something wrong when a woman or man is born without eyes , maimed , when the normal shape or organ is missing.

Most of those deformities are always caused by man through ignorance , diseases and by Satan. Very few are act of God.
It is not hypocrisy to pray to receive your sight . It is not hypocrisy to go through surgery to correct the deformity but it a sin to change your gender.

lol... the creator now makes mistake?

I know a little in Nigeria here who at the age of 5 badly wanted be a boy by all means, always crying and hating why she is a girl. today she is a tomboy and hates anything feminine...dont you thing this is also a mistake. why put a man in a womans body?

lol.. pray to God to correct his mistake.. u guys are just a huge joke

1 Like

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:

yes he created wise and he created stupid .... he created believers and created atheists . ......n

. doesn't he have a right over his own creation??
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
petra1:

did you read what you quoted?

what was the reason for the blindness?
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by frank317: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ferisidowu:

yes he created wise and he created stupid .... he created believers and created atheists . ......n

he does... but the problem is that he still complain alot. he is such a cry baby. u create a stupid person and complain when he acts stupid

1 Like

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
frank317:

he does... but the problem is that he still complain alot. he is such a cry baby. u create a stupid person and complain when he acts stupid

I wonder why that aches you,

hope you know that your stupidity too was decreed? and the nonsense you just typed?
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
frank317:

give me places where he complained....

even if he complained.... you yourself said he has right over his creation.....

doesn't he now have right on himself?? did he complain with your mouth?

so now tell me why he shouldn't ruin you.....

you said he has right over his creation.....

and he also has right over himself......

tell me how he offended you...
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
yeahmann:

you Don't believe in the Bible anyways do you?
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Uyi168: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ferisidowu:

..Is safe to say the mess we're in today are his handiwork
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Uyi168: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
petra1:

No it’s the handiwork of the devil and the fallen man.

Romans 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
..Didnt u see the verse i just quoted?
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:
..Is safe to say the mess we're in today are his handiwork

lolx do you believe the Bible is true and infallible?
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by enilove(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
frank317:

lol... the creator now makes mistake?

I know a little in Nigeria here who at the age of 5 badly wanted be a boy by all means, always crying and hating why she is a girl. today she is a tomboy and hates anything feminine...dont you thing this is also a mistake. why put a man in a womans body?

lol.. pray to God to correct his mistake.. u guys are just a huge joke

Are you not the biggest joke?

If you fail to rationalize this little thing , how then would you be able to cope with complex and spiritual things?

The case of the child you sighted could be due to :

The parents looking for a male child and got a girl and during their conversations or something they mentioned it to the hearing of the child, the child might be wishing to please her parents and wished she were a boy. It is possible.

You should also note that homosexuality is a spirit and possesses people at a young age based on many factors.
There is also a false spirit that wants a man want to become a woman or woman to want to bcom a man. It is a devilish spirit.

How is that the fault ? When a mother our father goes to the devil to ask for children or for other kind of help, that can be the outcome.
When parents are far from God or in wrong or demonic religion , it can grant access to such spirit to posses their children.

Many factors could be responsible but not God's fault nor a mistate.
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Uyi168: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ferisidowu:

lolx do you believe the Bible is true and infallible?
...no
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:
...no

then why bother yourself about God??

shows that you are as hypocritic as the op... for you to take serious something you don't believe in
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Uyi168: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ferisidowu:

then why bother yourself about God??

shows that you are as hypocritic as the op... for you to take serious something you don't believe in
..so since i dnt believe d authenticity of ur bible,that automatically means i dnt believe in god abi

1 Like

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by frank317: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ferisidowu:

I wonder why that aches you,

hope you know that your stupidity too was decreed? and the nonsense you just typed?

Ha, hope u are ok sha. It is well
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by frank317: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ferisidowu:

give me places where he complained....

even if he complained.... you yourself said he has right over his creation.....

doesn't he now have right on himself?? did he complain with your mouth?

so now tell me why he shouldn't ruin you.....

you said he has right over his creation.....

and he also has right over himself......

tell me how he offended you...

Ok so now he is ok with the stupid people he created acting out their stupidity?

Ruin me that foolish God in your head no even reach. I am the one tbat will ruin ur yahweh
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by frank317: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
enilove:

Are you not the biggest joke?

If you fail to rationalize this little thing , how then would you be able to cope with complex and spiritual things?

The case of the child you sighted could be due to :

The parents looking for a male child and got a girl and during their conversations or something they mentioned it to the hearing of the child, the child might be wishing to please her parents and wished she were a boy. It is possible.

You should also note that homosexuality is a spirit and possesses people at a young age based on many factors.
There is also a false spirit that wants a man want to become a woman or woman to want to bcom a man. It is a devilish spirit.

How is that the fault ? When a mother our father goes to the devil to ask for children or for other kind of help, that can be the outcome.
When parents are far from God or in wrong or demonic religion , it can grant access to such spirit to posses their children.

Many factors could be responsible but not God's fault nor a mistate.

Lol... now u sound like a native doctor
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
frank317:

Ok so now he is ok with the stupid people he created acting out their stupidity?

Ruin me that foolish God in your head no even reach. I am the one tbat will ruin ur yahweh

lolz it's meant to pain you....
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by enilove(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
frank317:

Lol... now u sound like a native doctor
God forbid.
I am a christian
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by frank317: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ferisidowu:

lolz it's meant to pain you....

how can telling me ur invisible sky daddy will ruin me pain me... i only pity u.
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Emmytes(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Religious fanatics are a huge joke

Always contradicting themselves in an effort to prove that their God is real. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by MoR2(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
yeahmann:

so it's not a man and a woman having sex that makes a baby again it's now God, so God now does everything.

the fact God can do all things doesn't mean He does all things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire / "SIN" Is An Acronym That Stands For....... / Thread closed.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.