Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist (859 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist by danieljoel759: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Terry Mango, mother of the young man in the controversial H&M advert that pulled in so many people in shock has talked and obviously couldn't care less about what individuals must state.

As indicated by her Facebook profile, she hails from Kenya yet lives in Stockholm, Sweden and as indicated by remarks credited to her on Facebook, she said she has been to all her child's photoshoots and this isn't an exemption, and that everybody is qualified for their supposition about it.

here is what she wrote

“I am the mum and this is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modelled, Stop crying wolf all the time, unnecessary issue, get over it, If I bought that jumper and put it on him and posted it on my pages, would that make me racist? I get people’s opinions, but they are not mine”

source: http://www.sundayjoe.com/2018/01/mother-of-boy-used-for-viral-h-advert.html

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist by TheAnimatorsHub: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2018
COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE... Jungle don mature grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist by majamajic(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2018
she is a slave to HM money
Re: Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist by jdluv(f): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2018
So you are mumy monkey?
Re: Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist by goldbim(f): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Shame on her.. Mummy monkey indeed!!
Re: Mother Of Boy Used For Viral H&M Advert, Slams People Calling It Racist by iamJ(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018
asin eh, we too like wahala, i dont know why people like seeking attention with everything, na so the boy modeling career go end na angry

(1) (Reply)

Actress Joke, Son And Daughter-in-law Survive Ghastly Car Accident (see Photos) / Kylie Jenner Shares Selfie After Hiring A Nanny For Daughter Stormi / See The Hot Nude Davido Received From A Female Fan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.