Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (850 Views)

Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / See The Suitcase That Follows Traveler Everywhere They Go Without being pulled / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Wearemany(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: . by swiz123(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Just when I thought I have seen it all indeed
Re: . by project4OO: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Al Technology at work

smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Some people are really thinking. Nice innovation.
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Some people are really thinking. Nice innovation.

I am telling you
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:
Just when I thought I have seen it all indeed

Lol,my brother, you can't see it all.. everyday, new mind bending and brain twisting tech keeps sprunging up....
Re: . by sinaj(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2018
This one wnt work in naija grin

The suitcase will just follow anoda person home grin
Re: . by ouzo1(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Hope the sensors are strong enough to endure jamming.... Hacking sturvs
Re: . by Agadsman(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2018
hmmm....it will take another century before this one becomes functional in naija. does it have an alarm incase of theft? i trust my naija people na. they can do and undo.
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
This one wnt work in naija grin

The suitcase will just follow anoda person home grin

Hahahah....You You Mean witchcraft levels? grin grin
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
ouzo1:
Hope the sensors are strong enough to endure jamming.... Hacking sturvs

Something of this nature, what do you expect?
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Agadsman:
hmmm....it will take another century before this one becomes functional in naija. does it have an alarm incase of theft? i trust my naija people na. they can do and undo.

Yea it comes with an alarm system that buzzes the owner when going out of range or when someone tries stealing it... it also comes with a ton of other featurs.. You can read the full article and also see a short demonstration of it when you follow the link above... Thank you and God bless you
Re: . by ouzo1(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Wearemany:

Something of this nature, what do you expect?

I feel it will be easy... U make the movement faster and it jams the sensor signal
Re: . by sinaj(f): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Wearemany:

Hahahah....You You Mean witchcraft levels? grin grin
both witchcraft nd handcraft levels grin

My Aba brodas will produce a remote while our Edo brothers will use wave to control it.

Others might just help the owner to carry the suitcase lol
Re: . by ebujany(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Lovely....am getting one
Re: . by Agadsman(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Wearemany:

Yea it comes with an alarm system that buzzes the owner when going out of range or when someone tries stealing it... it also comes with a ton of other featurs.. You can read the full article and also see a short demonstration of it when you follow the link above... Thank you and God bless you

good....i will read it up. thanks and God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia XZ2 Specs And Price / Please Help!!!i Want To Buy Phone,which One Should I Go For? / TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.