Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,866 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

List Of 15 Amazing Windows Shortcut Keys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of 15 Amazing Windows Shortcut Keys (844 Views)

Amazing Windows Shortcuts You Should Know / Katsina State, FG Fast Tracking Completion Of 15-year-old Power Projects / "I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of 15 Amazing Windows Shortcut Keys by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2018
We all are familiar with Windows Operating System as we use it in our daily life. Also, if you are reading this article, then most probably you are using Windows too. Though people are using Windows on daily basis, they are not aware of some Windows shortcut keys which can be used to increase the efficiency. These Windows shortcut keys can boost the computing productivity if you are using Windows daily. In addition, shortcut Keys provide a quicker method of navigating and executing a command. However, there are plenty of Windows shortcut keys but here we have tried to focus the best 15 shortcut keys you are probably not using yet. You can use these shortcut keys in order to increase your efficiency.
Read the details here

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match / BREAKING NEWS: First Lady Confirmed Dead / Infinix Hot 9 X655C Official Stock Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.