Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Inhuman And Animalistic Behaviour Of Oyo State Vehicle Inspection Officer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Inhuman And Animalistic Behaviour Of Oyo State Vehicle Inspection Officer (417 Views)

Chevron CMD In Divorce Mess, As Wife Accuses Him Of Cruelty, Inhuman Treatment / Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service / Biography Of Oyo 2019 PDP Guber Candidate,seyi Makinde|wife Tamunominni Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Inhuman And Animalistic Behaviour Of Oyo State Vehicle Inspection Officer by olabisi(f): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2018
THE INHUMAN AND ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR OF OYO STATE VEHICLE INSPECTION OFFICER
It a was disgraceful experience to my honourable country today, when we were stopped by Oyo state VIO in front of Carlcare office at Mokola Ibadan on our way to UCH, we stopped for their inspection and they told us we don’t have Road worthiness certificate after there is an evidence shown to them saying we have paid for it and awaiting collection, we pleaded with them that we are ready to pay and collect a new one since they said they are not reckoning with our evidence. One of them entered our car and said he will take us to their office to have a new one and that it will cost us only #700.00. We appreciated him and we went to their office and he was jovial and gisting with us all through the trip like a genuine human being, unknown to us we are that we are trapped.
We got to their office, i removed #1000.00, from my purse to procure the needed document only for us to get to the desk officer who gave us a bill of #10.000.00, claiming we are paying for our impounded car (document attached), my friend was so furious and i too cant stop laughing because its so funny. The man that brought us had disappeared into thin air. I became sad and irritated when i saw several people with the same experience, some where even crying and wailing. They claimed they have evidence of payment for the document but all explanation fell into deaf ears.
I forgot my own issue and started consoling people (imagine asking someone to pay 50k, in this time and season), why is the punishment more than the offence? What baffled me most was that they were now referring people to their boss Engr Ayoade who was reducing the fine according to his level of interest for each person, i joined them and they reduced mine to #7k. I called my husband who came and paid the money into the given account, but the receipt generated indicated that the money is for towing of our vehicle (document attached), hence we asked them for the document and they told us we had to pay 1k for that too, my husband became furious and the man changed his tone hem he saw his pay and asked us to pay the normal price.
Imagine a woman who wanted to come and pay for the document normally and did not know their office and packed by herself when he saw them on the patrol only for them to bring her to their office and change story for her, requesting her to pay fine.
Am categorically calling out Engr Ayoade and Mr Bankole R O of the idiape division of the VIO office beside Palm 77 hotel Ibadan. They are rogues and animals in human flesh, they have caused a lot of people to cry. The job they are doing is not what they are sent. They need to be called to order quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inhuman And Animalistic Behaviour Of Oyo State Vehicle Inspection Officer by orisa37: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2018
VIOs are thieves and economic saboteurs, they have been banned from the street of Kaduna

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Otobo's Claim Of Bribery To Defame Apostle Suleman / Are We Really Alone On Earth? Pardon The Long Post But Think About This / We Regret Signing Sanchez--man United Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.