Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Plantain Farm In Pictures - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Plantain Farm In Pictures (2471 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / How Can I Grow My Plantain And Banana Trees Faster? (Photos) / My Maize Farm In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plantain Farm In Pictures by sulaimon22: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is how it all started.

So I started this plantain farm last year after my NYSC. it was a hard decision for me to take to invest in farming with little experience in the field.

I Summouned the courage of starting this business with the little capital I have.

Today I have 3000 plantain stand which will be ready by February or march.

To all the job seekers out dia, pls invest in farming most especially plantain farming and see how ur life will look like in 9month.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Tittusstar22(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
COOL grin
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by ouzo1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thumbs up dude... U re far wiser and smarter than me

Let me go back to sleep again
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by jerryunit48: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thank God for you o , at least you no wait for Buhari to come feed you

1 Like

Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by matrixme(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
ouzo1:
Thumbs up dude... U re far wiser and smarter than me

Let me go back to sleep again
Lol. Funny you.
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Evablizin(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
cool

Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by obiageIi(f): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice job bro

1 Like

Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by decatalyst(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
sulaimon22:

So I started this plantain farm last year after my NYSC. it was a hard decision for me to take to invest in farming with little experience in the field.

I Summouned the courage of starting this business with the little capital I have.

To all the job seekers out dia, pls invest in farming most especially plantain farming and see how ur life will look like in 9month.

Bro, you took the right decision and I am applauding you for that.

I would like you to indulge me...want to learn stuff from your 'expertise' and experience. I have a percel at Ikire, osun state. Can we talk?
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by sulaimon22: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
decatalyst:

Bro, you took the right decision and I am applauding you for that.

I would like you to indulge me...want to learn stuff from your 'expertise' and experience. I have a percel at Ikire, osun state. Can we talk?
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by decatalyst(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
sulaimon22:

u can chat me up on WhatsApp tru 08131056283

Aii. Thanks man
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by opelyem(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
sulaimon22:

This is interesting. Keep it up. Please what planting space did you use and how many acres?

1 Like

Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by yomie040(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
great work bro God bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Mustack: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2018
what is your idea spacing? how many acres did you use to give 3000 stands
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by PapaBrowne(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice. Where is your farm located.

1 Like

Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
nigeria is really beautiful
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by feran15(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
sulaimon22:

How much did it cost for you to start the farm?
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by olly6559: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
I smell 3 acres of land with a thousand suckers per acre, everything summing up to 3000 stands of plantain
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Mustack: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
olly6559:
I smell 3 acres of land with a thousand suckers per acre, everything summing up to 3000 stands of plantain
what about the spacing?
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by yomie040(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mustack:

what about the spacing?
a spacing of 2.5m x 2.5m will give you a plant stand of 640 per acre and 1,600 per hectare.
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Extendedfamily1: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
sulaimon22:

u can chat me up on WhatsApp tru 08131056283

Chatting you up right way .
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Mustack: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
yomie040:

a spacing of 2.5m x 2.5m will give you a plant stand of 640 per acre and 1,600 per hectare.
thanks bro...
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Jitey(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
sulaimon22:

where do you buy the land, I like to have something like that.. That is great
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Mustack: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
am very much interested into this business but where can one get an acre of land bellow 100k in Ogun state.......
pls help and no scamm.
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by olly6559: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
You might probably get an acre of land for less that N100k somewhere after Odeda town, before Kiila
Re: My Plantain Farm In Pictures by Mustack: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2018
olly6559:
You might probably get an acre of land for less that N100k somewhere after Odeda town, before Kiila
there's a piece of land I fail to acquired last due to NySC programs it goes at 80k but now the man say its gone up. to 120k around oja odan.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Ginger For Sale Price In Nigeria. / Buy Oloyin Beans At 17K Per Bag / Brachiaria Grass : The Wonder Grass Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.