Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Don't Like Handsome Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Like Handsome Men (649 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Handsome Men by Jeremy123(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro has taken to micro-blogging website, Twitter to reveal that she doesn’t like handsome men.
Yvonne who was replying to a fan on her Twitter page, revealed that she’s not the kinda woman who would fall for a guy’s looks and if there is anyone out there with that erroneous mindset about her, then the person should just let it go.
The follower had earlier prayed for her to get a handsome man to marry, alongside Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson.
See the exchange below;

She wrote:

“Thank u darling..But I don’t like handsome men
..looks is the last thing I look at..He has to have a HEART and a SOUL!!”
THANK U DARLING..BUT I DON’T LIKE HANDSOME MEN ..LOOKS IS THE LAST THING I LOOK AT..HE HAS TO HAVE A HEART AND A SOUL!!
Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
they only like GOD fearing men like the one below

Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by Ajoboss(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Who no like better thing mk I see
Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Make we laf u small

Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by SIaye: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Like say handsome men like you before. Mtchww
Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by Sage7(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Handsome guys are easy to lose.....she must have been a victim of heartbreaks.

If you date a very beautiful girl, even if she no wan cheat the opposite sex would always lurk around to lure her...same goes to handsome guys.

But she is wrong, even ugly dudes get dick appointments easily nowadays!
Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by BiafranBushBoy: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol... The floor has been opened for us not handsome.
Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by crazymommy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
why is she making it sound like a handsome man cannot have those inner qualities she want......some people are ugly both inside
and outside ....
Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by AVECDEO: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
The same way I don't like overtly beautiful ladies.
They can chop you Miguel and at the same time do shakara for Africa.....
At the end dem go still run you down.

Fine bobos in the house...no be sooooo?
Re: I Don't Like Handsome Men by AVECDEO: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
The same way I don't like overtly beautiful ladies.
They can chop you Mugu and at the same time do shakara for Africa.....
At the end dem go still run you down.

Fine bobos in the house...no be sooooo?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Worship My Mother'- Regina Daniels Speaks (photos) / Shola Fabson Rape Allegation - Taxify Driver Shares Is Own Side Of The Story / 'get Over Yourself Already!' - Annie Idibia Is Shading Someone On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.