Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

10 People You Must Shake Off Your Life In The New Year. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 People You Must Shake Off Your Life In The New Year. (392 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 People You Must Shake Off Your Life In The New Year. by Gbethel: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
People go through bad and fake relationships every day, the crazy thing is that most people cant tell when they are been used or taken advantage of. You know what? It's time to detoxify yourself from all forms of liability so as to focus on making this year a fulfilled one. The company of good people is more than a blessing, I will describe it to be a rebirth, an opportunity to make it right and all good people deserve to be happy, the company of great people make life amazing. Below, I will be sharing with you 10 people you must drop in other to make your new year a healthy one.

THE UNGODLY
I want to start by saying there is no perfect person on earth, everyone has their floors and it is important to mention that change is inevitable. Nevertheless, one person you should avoid the most is the ungodly, having ungodly people around you is like playing with a naked wire. There is the fear of them contaminating you and also, these set of people can hurt you without blinking an eye, the absence of the fear of God in them make them dangerous to mingle with. There is a room for "change" but it is advisable to assist this kind of people from a distance.

THE NEGATIVE
These category of people are always spitting flames, they carry a strong energy that makes it impossible for good things to operate. Their general language is hate and discouragement, I'm sure you don't want to have people hating and discouraging you constantly.

THE VIOLENT
Violence is something that shouldn't be entertained or supported for any reason, that's why you should get rid of any representative of violence. If you have people who are always willing to curse, fight or destroy things, it's time to take a walk for good.

THE PROUD
Its time to delete anyone or anything who exalt themselves to prove a point, these group of people are professionals in talking others down, making themselves the almighty, they find pleasure announcing their achievement with the aim of making others feel lesser to them.

THE JUDGEMENTAL
Anyone who is quick to judge you should be left outside your new year circle. One of the responsibilities of a good friend is to respect the choices you have made, giving you advice based on what is right but not to judge you. People who are quick to crucify you should be disconnected from asap...
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2018/01/10-people-you-must-shake-off-your-life.html

(1) (Reply)

Justice And Equity / What You Should Know About Fertility Cleansing In Order To Get Pregnant. / What Age Is It Ideal For A Man Or Woman To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.