Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Did He Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did He Cheat? (503 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did He Cheat? by phoenixthefirst(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
SEARCHING FOR THE LAST FAITHFUL MAN

SCENE ONE

Mayé: ...I really don't know why!

Délé: Everything is with at least a reason. Think deeply.

Mayé: It's hard to think of one. Or I'm ashamed of it.

Délé: This must be the only thing you can't fill me in.

Mayé: The cause of my depression is a lady. Beautiful, but just like my wife. Good-mannered, just like my wife. Everything she has, just like my wife's. As I try to suppress the temptation and crush the crush, I fall over and become powerless. But I must fight it.
Délé: You must fight cos you are the last faithful man.

SCENE TWO

(Mayé looking morose)

Délé: Aduńmáadán obeys me. On your instruction, I will make you know her.

Mayé: If it means death, I choose to remain faithful. Let Sango's thunder turn me to a furnace if I cheat on Títí, my sparkling angel.

Délé: You would rather be dead?
Mayé: Yes!

SCENE THREE

(Títí looks disconsolate)

Délé: Did you say you are ready to do anything to save your beloved crown?

Títí: Yes.

Délé: Let your appearance turn you to Aduńmáadán. After this, meet your husband and know him.

As Títí does this, Mayé succumbs in a series of interrupted moans.

We are therefore on a search for the last faithful man!

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Discovers His Wife’s Pregnancy Belongs To Her Ex-boyfriend / Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Competition Of The Year / 12 Simple & Romantic Things Naija Men Should Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.