Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is Leagoo KIICAA POWER The Best Budget Phone Yet! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Leagoo KIICAA POWER The Best Budget Phone Yet! (791 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Leagoo KIICAA POWER The Best Budget Phone Yet! by moriton(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
So I was just surfing online and came across the Leagoo KIICAA POWER phone and decided to check its features. It packs a 2GB RAM AND 16ROM, 8MP/5MP back and front camera as well as a whooping 4000mAH battery. And to the thing that really got, it's price....N21,000. Don't know about the performance but the specs and price makes for a perfect premium low budget phone. Forgot to add fingerprint scanner and running on Android 7.0. It reeks of the best value for money to me.

Any thoughts, especially by those who have bought it?. Please share below.
Re: Is Leagoo KIICAA POWER The Best Budget Phone Yet! by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oukitel C8

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Antivirus App For Your Smartphone 2018 / How To Recycle From Phone Master / Need A Fairly Used Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.