Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Needs Help For Studing Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Needs Help For Studing Abroad (422 Views)

Looking For Help For Luxembourg Visa Possessing / Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans! / Who Can Help For Free Accomodation In Saskatchewan (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Needs Help For Studing Abroad by Derazira(f): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please I really need you guys assistance here especially the VOs and people with experience. I want to study abroad, precisely USA (New Jersey) because I have a sister over there although she has not gotten her paper. I want to study nursing and I have two kids, planning to travel with them including my house help because she is like my own daughter and I promised to take care of her till her university ( she is writing weac this year).
Please I want to know how possible is going to be
1. considering my kids and house help
2. If any idea how much is involve for admission into school of nursing and their requirements ( I prefer local/public colleges)
3. The best way to achieve my aims this year.
I have gotten my int'l passport, my two kids, house help and hubby's own although hubby is not traveling with us due to his commitment (biz) here in Nigeria.

In other hand my sister advised me to use visitors visa to come over first from there I can look for admission and change my visitors visa to student visa because it is more cheaper to gain admission over there than from Nigeria.

Please help a sister, even your suggestions on how to go about it will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Needs Help For Studing Abroad by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is US student visa thread here please post this there

(1)

5 Feared Dead In Multiple Accident Caused By FRSC Officials Along Lagos-ibadan / Become A Millionaire Through An Integrated Farming Systems / Why Nigerian Airlines Are Against SAATM, Says Air Peace MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.