Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Need You To Build Nigeria's Number One Adult Dating/intimacy Search Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need You To Build Nigeria's Number One Adult Dating/intimacy Search Website (1251 Views)

Konga.com Is Nigeria Number 1 According To Alexa / Help Us Build Nigeria's Largest Social Network / Adult Dating Sites: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need You To Build Nigeria's Number One Adult Dating/intimacy Search Website by agentd: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
I'm a PHP programmer who just hit with an idea to create a website/community for adults to hook up just for the sole reason to meeting, hooking up, dating and booty call. Like the online booty call says:" Dating should be fun, not serious, that's why Online Booty Call has millions of personals for singles who love to date and booty call. Our fun and lighthearted approach means you meet local singles who date, booty call, and love being single all at the same time. "The intention is a very simple but effective website.I want to put togther a team. Please if you're interested, reply this. The next move is getting a name for the website. I would appreciate any suggestion?

Cheers.
Re: Need You To Build Nigeria's Number One Adult Dating/intimacy Search Website by gabng(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2010
I am intrested. I even have some of the things you might need for the project. But first hit me up at gabrielmorka@msn.com

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Sends Out Scam Email By Mistake? / How To Get Massive Traffic To Ur Site (atleast 25,000 Page Views A Day) / Help With Malware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.