Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

How To Make 300k A Slave In 2018 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make 300k A Slave In 2018 (455 Views)

Latest Nigerian Lace Gowns To Wear In 2018 (PHOTOS) / Top Nigerian Men’s Fashion Trends In 2018 You Need To Know (photos) / 20 Lace Blouse Styles To Rock In 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 300k A Slave In 2018 by Psamyemmah(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
The CINEMA industry in Nigeria is becoming the next big thing in the contribution to Nigeria economy, the industry is only being tapped by few major players like the silverbird group filmhouse group, Genesis deluxe group, because of the high cost of set-up we are not intending to be in competition with those big players, but we discover what will make them become our competitors in the nearest future which is why we decide to enter the industry in a strategic way, by promoting and developing the outdoor mobile CINEMA,

The mobile outdoor picnic CINEMA is an open air, movie seeing in a big led screens where the movie will be projected, this will be an event where people will pay to get entrance into the viewing feild to be able to watch the movie we are currently in discussion with some residential estate management as the event is a targeted audeince we can make raging good profits from this venture, I have been studying the industry for the past 7years, so it's a shot I need to take now, the budget is cut low because of to reduce the risk and its budget is based on location as budget determines the location, per location we can make from 500k- N1.5m, but the budget for this first location I intend to put together for the Valentine season is budgeted for N200k.

I came out to the nairaland platform to raise fund from interested investment partner, this investment guarantee you a 50% ROI for the project, the funds is urgently needed as my planing duration is fast elapsing, hope to hear from you thanks

We are a registered business outfit in Nigeria with CAC, you send me your interest regarding the project then we can discus out of the platform, with more legitimate means of communication, I awaits your response regarding the interest.
(Modify

(1) (Reply)

Learn A New Skill Making Beautiful Throw Pillows / Check Out Our Hot New Arrivals / How To Wow As A Wedding Guest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.