Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More (34424 Views)

Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent / Laura Ikeji Compounds The Woes Of Man Blocked By Linda / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by Texybugatti: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Una wan form wags of California abi ? So fake joor..
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by wildchild02: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Not bad

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Fakura:
See breasts. Chai. I can spend a whole day sucking those water balloons. Then when I am done, I'll slot my pencil in between them so that it will sharpen. When it's done sharpening, I'll dip it into her pencil hole and write words on its walls.
Hahaha Liability is that you?
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by superlanny(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Looks like a first class olosho to me, but she aii.

Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by bong4(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Treas006:
Nwagwu Yvonne is an actresses and a person of interest to watch in 2018. She featured in Linda Ikeji “Gidi Girls” She’s popularly known as @voneydolce on her instagram account. She is analytical, observant, diplomatic and has a strong will for career and fame. Below are trending photos of her in style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPuqNHCrWcI

http://wakababe.com/nwagwu-yvonne-2018-style-gidi-girls-by-linda-ikeji-tv/

Sister fear God naa. Only this one, you call actresses. What then will you call Omotola, Joke Silva and co?
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by terabyte2015(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Please anyone God has blessed should please be a blessing to me, I'm very stranded. 0152554575 gtbank
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by showghan(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2018
All of dem just gather bobby like say tomorrow nor dey

Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by DollarAngel(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2018
2shure:
bleachin biches got
nothin to offer than pusssy.
gifty came out of dah house called BBN
still posting semi nudes upandan
naija hoz all got issues
baby mommas
suckin dics for peanuts

Will you keep kwayet
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by akeentech(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Davidospy:
Oya, moderator move to promise land, make we relax.... grin grin
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by Mariangeles(f): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Mind you boi, am an ederly man. just name anyone that made mention of GIDI GIRL aside from wizkid...pls just name it and i will surrender to you.
Exactly the point I was trying to make...if it was in the US, she could be sued for copyright
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by OMEGA009(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wow. Even Fulani herdsmen be like....

Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by DemonInSiege: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Mind you boi, am an ederly man. just name anyone that made mention of GIDI GIRL aside from wizkid...pls just name it and i will surrender to you.
you no get sense
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by anibirelawal(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
DemonInSiege:
you no get sense
Please tell me how mr demon, how u no take get sense.?
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by DemonInSiege: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Please tell me how mr demon, how u no take get sense.?

Why did you ask that nairaland user to name one person who have mentioned/used gidi anywhere after he has mentioned Banky W.

He didn't border to reply you again when he realized u
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by anibirelawal(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
DemonInSiege:

Why did you ask that nairaland user to name one person who have mentioned/used gidi anywhere after he has mentioned Banky W.

He didn't border to reply you again when he realized u

My apology sir. but still, did banky mention GIDI GIRL in any of his music and which track is it
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by micheal004: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bleeping things on my mind.
Re: Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More by Diamondblu21(f): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Well with all the bleaching ...she is going well.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bambam And Teddy-A Visit Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture On Newyear Day / Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.