Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (31053 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by laudate: 1:24am On Jan 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Shea you were the one that said "You can feed my family" the other day?

and was insulting me shea? lol.

Are you serious?? ! shocked You don't mean it!
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by laudate: 1:25am On Jan 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Is it me or is there nothing absolutely special about this result even without expo undecided

It's been ages I picked up a secondary school grade textbook and I am sure that with a full day's preparation.
I will sit this same exam and surely do better than this.

Stop celebrating mediocrity.
If you no get straight As hide your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by VagileVictor(m): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2018
Boy, you tried and kudos to you.
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by osram(m): 3:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Neco must be mad.....wat do they mean by xtian religious knowledge

1 Like

Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Piousokoro111: 4:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Pls can I apply mass comm without lit. in english. I got B3 engliish, c5 maths, c6 hausa. C5 civic education. C6 government. C5 tourism. B3 geography. C5 economics. The school I attended in katsina don't offer lit. In english, if I can't what other course would you suggest. Send ur suggestions also to piousokoro253@gmail.com
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by delors(m): 4:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Why the emphasis on *without expo*? U wanted to pass with expo before?
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by dhabrite(m): 5:24am On Jan 12, 2018
I don't understand. So I should go and fry beans or what? sad
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by olmoRoc: 5:48am On Jan 12, 2018
THEbaddest007:
I wrote the neco GCE exam and I passed without any expo or bomb

congrats
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Jazmiynne: 6:00am On Jan 12, 2018
THEbaddest007:

Congratulations THEbaddest007 on your courage to be different. I've only read the comments on the first page and they are not encouraging at all. Someone even saying you couldn't get A's in these era when exam malpractice is so easy. You see, that's exactly the point - you chose the hard route. I know that route, it's an uncommon route and you should expect more backlash if you continue on this path in your academic journey. But I tell you, the confidence it feeds you with is second to none!

At the same time, don't allow it to limit your mind or expectations. You can get A's even if you are writing without exam malpractice. You can be the best, aim for that. Nevertheless, whatever result you get without malpractice, you can own it with a confidence that words can't describe - be proud of you. Don't let anyone tell you it's not a big deal - it is a big deal, be proud of it.

I hope that you continue, it is doable, don't let anyone make you doubt the practicability. Some of us have written Jamb and passed through two university degrees without an iota of exam malpractice and yet we have fine grades to show as proof of God's favor.

I wish you all the success there can be and may the world see more of you as you continue to stay true to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Op, i am glad you passed but in all honesty, this result is not great. I mean, it is not worth showing off

2 Likes

Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Coldfeets: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2018
What manner of senseless reasoning is this? lipsrsealed

Were you supposed to have expo before?

Anyway sha, it's not really your fault.

The standard of education in your country now is abysmally low.

1 Like

Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Etuagievin(m): 6:10am On Jan 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Is it me or is there nothing absolutely special about this result even without expo undecided

It's been ages I picked up a secondary school grade textbook and I am sure that with a full day's preparation.

. Instead of commending the young chap you chose to rubbish his efforts . even if you are better, you should still appraise his efforts not using a discouraging remark.
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2018
I don't understand this your subject combination o. You are not a science student so why did you register for further mathematics instead of Literature in English?
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Diso60090(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

shocked
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by sogud(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
THEbaddest007:

hw we wnt tek knw
if u kill pesin u go admit d crime
plss go n sidon
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by fuke(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

okay. Let me just assume it was someone else.

You tried, keep it up and don't rest till you gain admission.

God be with you. lalasticlala, let's celebrate this young chap.

No, he wont gain admission.
There is no science subject there.
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by lilachiever(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Follygunners:
Not even a single 'A' ? Na wah ooo grin

LOL, you think it's easy to get A in Neco? Think again.

As I try reach, all I had was 6 Bs and 3 Cs.... No single A
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by truthstands12: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Why are they writing Christian as Xtian? Is this formal result from WAEC or the way the owner of this result typed it? If from WAEC, this is absolutely wrong. Christ is never abbreviated with X. This thing should stop. We Christians don't want the name of Christ to be represented with X. Let's speak against it. It's totally unacceptable.
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by iguita: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Wow. I was looking forward to the brutality that would have followed if he confirmed this. Lol
BiafranBushBoy:

Shea you were the one that said "You can feed my family" the other day?

and was insulting me shea? lol.
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by laudate: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Etuagievin:
. Instead of commending the young chap you chose to rubbish his efforts . even if you are better, you should still appraise his efforts not using a discouraging remark.
His efforts produced an average result. So should everyone hail him and tell him that he is a superstar for getting an average result?? shocked
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by laudate: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jazmiynne:
Congratulations THEbaddest007 on your courage to be different. I've only read the comments on the first page and they are not encouraging at all. Someone even saying you couldn't get A's in these era when exam malpractice is so easy. You see, that's exactly the point - you chose the hard route. I know that route, it's an uncommon route and you should expect more backlash if you continue on this path in your academic journey. But I tell you, the confidence it feeds you with is second to none!

At the same time, don't allow it to limit your mind or expectations. You can get A's even if you are writing without exam malpractice. You can be the best, aim for that. Nevertheless, whatever result you get without malpractice, you can own it with a confidence that words can't describe - be proud of you. Don't let anyone tell you it's not a big deal - it is a big deal, be proud of it.

I hope that you continue, it is doable, don't let anyone make you doubt the practicability. Some of us have written Jamb and passed through two university degrees without an iota of exam malpractice and yet we have fine grades to show as proof of God's favor.

I wish you all the success there can be and may the world see more of you as you continue to stay true to yourself.
Wait first, was he supposed to have used expo during his exams? He got an 'average' result and you expect everyone to hail him as if he is a superstar? Na wa, o ! If he got A in each subject, then he would have good reason to make noise. An A- grade is an achievement, a C- grade is an average effort.

In my days, if we brought home this kind of result, we would be flogged and asked if the person who got an A-grade, had two heads!!
Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Greatzeus(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
THEbaddest007:

What sort of subjects combination is this? Are you in Arts, commercial or science.
You are not science student obviously.
If you are Art,where is Literature,your most important subject after English. How many Art courses can you choose without Literature
If you are commercial,where is Accounting? How can a commercial student do SSCE without Accounting or an Art student without Literature,
Education is finished in Nigeria,how can you not know that there are core subjects for you as a science,Art or commercial student undecided

1 Like

Re: My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo by Tiopin(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
We sell all kinds of Exams Scratch Cards (NECO WAEC NABTEB) with Online Instant PIN Delivery Solution at www.tiopin.com

BUY WAEC Result Checker Scratch Online Nigeria, WAEC Nov/Dec GCE Form Online, WAEC Result Verification Card/Pin, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Form Online, NECO Result Checker, NABTEB Result Checker Online, NABTEB Nov/Dec GCE Form.

For more inquiries and bulk purchase, Pls call: 09132117192

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra University Lecturer Holds Anas Masked-Themed Investigative Class / Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions / 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.