Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Travelling To Czech Republic. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Czech Republic. (736 Views)

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Czech Republic. by bueaman: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
I just got admission into the masaryk university,and my interview is on the 24th of january 2018.
Pls i want to beg somebody to tell me what to expect.
Pls somebody should help me with the details of the interview process.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Czech Republic. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2018
bueaman:
I just got admission into the masaryk university,and my interview is on the 24th of january 2018.
Pls i want to beg somebody to tell me what to expect.
Pls somebody should help me with the details of the interview process.
Thanks

i believe you should expect same process like US student visa

Moreover can you tell us how you go about the admission process, is TOEFL or gre required? How low is the tuition fee?
Re: Travelling To Czech Republic. by sobastical: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
He has disappeared...lol

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is 56yrs And Want To Process America Visa, How Would She Go About It / Lost International Passport / Dubai Or UK Which One Should I Opt In For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.