Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) (41480 Views)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
National Geographic enthusiast.
Re: 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) by DelNifty(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea... Red and black insect
those things can really mess up the skin.
Re: 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) by bencarson007(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
AleksAndria:

This idiot bit me and for a moment I forgot my name. More painful than a black wasp's.

You just cracked me up... lol
Have you remembered your name now
Re: 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) by JBurgessXXX: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Watching the insects who may eat your furniture dying on fire is reasonbly fair, as for me.This is a sober opinion as once we have coped with them paying a great deal of money. After 4 years the termites came back in the same area. We have been checked yearly. So we found termite stakes for detection and extermination on the web and decided to have a try. The worker was friendly and did a complete search of the house both inside and out. So yeah, very experienced, reliable, and trustworthy company.
Re: 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) by Victor8st: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=JBurgessXXX post=94672740]Watching the insects who may eat your furniture dying on fire is reasonbly fair, as for me.This is a sober opinion as once we have coped with them paying a great deal of money. After 4 years the termites came back in the same area. We have been checked yearly. So we found termite stakes for detection and extermination on the web and decided to have a try. The worker was friendly and did a complete search of the house both inside and out. So yeah, very experienced, reliable, and trustworthy company.[/quote

I've been looking for a spray against them , but as you have said it's better to have it done by professionals, I think. thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.