Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Amazon's Jeff Bezos Confirmed As World's Richest Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazon's Jeff Bezos Confirmed As World's Richest Man (543 Views)

Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / Details On The Ceo Of Amazon ‘jeff Bezos’ Romantic Date With Lauren Sanchez / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon's Jeff Bezos Confirmed As World's Richest Man by GeeksnGuide(m): 12:38am On Jan 12, 2018
"No position is permanent"

Amazon's Boss Jeff Bezos has proven this fact by overtaking Bill Gates as the world's richest man of all time. According to the reports from Bloomberg’s billionaire tracker, Amazon CEO’s net worth has already touched $105.1 billion on this Monday.

According to the reports from Bloomberg’s billionaire tracker, Amazon CEO’s net worth has already reached $105.1 billion on this Monday. That figure actually surpassed the record which was previously held by Microsoft’s founder Bill Gates with $100 billion in 1999.

Also, Forbes, which is another major tracker of the net worth, have listed Jeff Bezos as the world’s richest person with the net worth of over $104.4 billion leaving Bill Gates with a net worth of $93.3 billion.

Majority of Jeff Bezos’ net worth comes from 78.9 million shares of Amazon stock he owns. The shares of Amazon nearly climbed 57% at the end of 2017 which gave the net worth of Jeff Bezos a boost.

Bill Gates still remains at the second position on the list. However, the reports from Bloomberg also says that Bill Gates has given away approximately 700 million Microsoft share, worth 61.8 billion dollars at today’s value. As well as 2.9 billion of cash since 1996

source: http://www.geeksnguide.com/2018/01/amazon-jeff-bezos-confirmed-as-world.html
Re: Amazon's Jeff Bezos Confirmed As World's Richest Man by johhny007(m): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2018
well for me i think Bill gates is still the richest man in the world, couple with the fact he gives out most of his wealth for humanitarian purposes and poverty alleviation programs. Bill gates is the richest man in this the planet,my opinion i don't know about you

2 Likes

Re: Amazon's Jeff Bezos Confirmed As World's Richest Man by GeeksnGuide(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
johhny007:
well for me i think Bill gates is still the richest man in the world, couple with the fact he gives out most of his wealth for humanitarian purposes and poverty alleviation programs. Bill gates is the richest man in this the planet,my opinion i don't know about you
Sure, that's what I felt. Even after giving out such a huge amount of money, he's still ranked that high. I believe he will still set another record.

(1) (Reply)

"Ring Finger Still Bare" - Linda Ikeji Debunks Engagement Rumours / Bbnaija: “khloe Is My Girlfriend – Video Director Unlimited La / Maheeda Shares Photo Of Herself Half N@ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.