Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (67674 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Happy celebrations to my muslim brothers

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
looks like fares to major US destinations are dropping, most especially royal air maroc and Egpyt air. why the fares going to Asian or the middle east is rising silmultaneously

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by vibrant99(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello, please where can i find cheap flight to Halifax, Canada. from ABuja airport. Date is by 28th june-2nd July.

Thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
vibrant99:
Hello, please where can i find cheap flight to Halifax, Canada. from ABuja airport. Date is by 28th june-2nd July.

Thanks.

One way?

Either ways, i think you can cut it. Would ve cheaper for you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Thisisdekoko: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2018
I am getting a good fare price on Ethiopian(asky) airline from LOS to EWR(btw 304k to 330k) as I want to visit New jersey on vacation soon. Is it possible I get a cheaper fare or equal fare from LOS to JFK on another airline? Good morning.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Thisisdekoko: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2018
I am getting a good fare price on Ethiopian(asky) airline from LOS to EWR(btw 304k to 330k) as I want to visit New jersey on vacation soon. Is it possible I get a cheaper fare or equal fare from LOS to JFK on another airline or I should go ahead with the ethiopian airline? Good morning.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by vibrant99(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2018
I am actually cutting it, but i want atleast a 20hrs flight during in all, 2 stops at most.
It is a round trip.
kagari:

One way?

Either ways, i think you can cut it. Would ve cheaper for you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Thisisdekoko:
I am getting a good fare price on Ethiopian(asky) airline from LOS to EWR(btw 304k to 330k) as I want to visit New jersey on vacation soon. Is it possible I get a cheaper fare or equal fare from LOS to JFK on another airline? Good morning.

i dont think you can get a better fare for jfk, i checked last yesterday it was 350k for royal air maroc

give a travel period let me check
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2018
vibrant99:

Thanks.

just so i am on your page

departure 28 june - return 2 july
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2018
vibrant99:
I am actually cutting it, but i want atleast a 20hrs flight during in all, 2 stops at most.
It is a round trip.

you cant get a 20hrs flight to anywhere in canada.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Ejadike(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Do you know with FCMB summer trips, you can have discounts on flights with Etihad and Virgin Atlantic. You are also entitled to a debit card that allows you carry out a transaction of up to $5000 a month in any country in the world... Think about it, check out @myfcmb on Twitter
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Techm8: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ejadike:
Do you know with FCMB summer trips, you can have discounts on flights with Etihad and Virgin Atlantic. You are also entitled to a debit card that allows you carry out a transaction of up to $5000 a month in any country in the world... Think about it, check out @myfcmb on Twitter
What if I want more than $5000 for a month?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
please let us focus more on budget travel, so we dont get to derail the thread much

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Otnias(f): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2018
kagari:
please let us focus more on budget travel, so we dont get to derail the thread much

You are doing a great work here sir,
please is there any promotional fare around 27th July and 1st week in August, to Toronto. one way, 2 adults and 2 kids (above 2 years)

thanks for your kind response.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Otnias(f): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Otnias:

You are doing a great work here sir,
please is there any promotional fare around 27th July and 1st week in August, to Toronto. one way, 2 adults and 2 kids (above 2 years)

thanks for your kind response.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2018
One adult: 444,500

One child: 365,000

2 adults, 2 children: 1 620 000

July 30/ aug 1

Ethiopia air.

I dont think it would come less than this bro

If you buying this week, you could get some discount
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Otnias:

One adult: 395,000

One child: 335,000

2 adults 2 children: 1 460 000

30 july

Egyot air
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Otnias(f): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2018
kagari:

One adult: 395,000

One child: 335,000

2 adults 2 children: 1 460 000

30 july

Egyot air
Na WA o... thanks for your response. I appreciate
kagari:

July 30/ aug 1

Ethiopia air.

Na WA o... thanks for your response. I appreciate
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by adespecial: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Pls I will like to get a cheap flight to south africa departure date is 27 August and am spending 2 weeks. 1 adult 1 child of 4 years old.
Thanks
kagari:

Sorry for the late response, give me a departure date and a return date.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by seyidollar4real: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
@kagari,boss pls can I av ur contact
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
seyidollar4real:
@kagari,boss pls can I av ur contact

Go to my profile
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by industrialchemi: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
kagari:

July 30/ aug 1

Ethiopia air.

For someone going to France on 27th August...what’s the best flight fare I can get for my sis and I?...Emirates or Turkish airlines precisely.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

For someone going to France on 27th August...what’s the best flight fare I can get for my sis and I?...Emirates or Turkish airlines precisely.

one way?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by industrialchemi: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
kagari:

one way?

Anyway you want to do it sir.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Lalaski001: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
@ Kagari,

Can I get fare rates for Lagos to Frankfurt.

Any date from third week of August. one way ticket.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by damoche64: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hi Kagari,

Can I get prices of one way ticket from Lag-Manchester or Lag-London from 17th-24th July for 1 Adult & 2 children of age 2.5 & 4.5yrs.

Thanks.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Lalaski001:
@ Kagari,

Can I get fare rates for Lagos to Frankfurt.

Any date from third week of August. one way ticket.

202,900 Emirates one way lagos to frankfurt
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Lalaski001: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2018
kagari:

202,900 Emirates one way lagos to frankfurt

Ok, Thank you. I have seen this ticket, just wanted to know if I can get something cheaper and to confirm how genuine the ticket is.

Thank you.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2018
Lalaski001:

Ok, Thank you. I have seen this ticket, just wanted to know if I can get something cheaper and to confirm how genuine the ticket is.

Thank you.

ok, you can always confirm the genuity of your ticket, or i either issue the ticket or check for you.

have a nice day sir
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2018
damoche64:
Hi Kagari,

Can I get prices of one way ticket from Lag-Manchester or Lag-London from 17th-24th July for 1 Adult & 2 children of age 2.5 & 4.5yrs.

Thanks.

lagos to manchester

17 -24 july

one adult: 389,000

one child: 310,100

one adult and two children: 1,009,200

etihad air

lagos to london ( heathrow )

17 -24 july

one adult: 327,500

one child: 280,500

one adult and two children: 888,500

qatar air
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Corroro: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
nice information, its also advisable to go along with your MasterCard from FCMB so you dont get stranded cos that card allows you a spending of upto 5k dollars,isnt that cool?
kagari:
If you are travelling from Nigeria to any part of the world, and you based in the eastern, middle-belt or far from either abuja or Lagos,

Its advisable you always check fares for both flights departing from abuja and Lagos and compare

Most times flights departing from abuja are cheaper than Lagos for some destinations and verse versa

Lagos has more options for flights than abuja though

Kagari
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Corroro:
nice information, its also advisable to go along with your MasterCard from FCMB so you dont get stranded cos that card allows you a spending of upto 5k dollars,isnt that cool?

yes its cool grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.