Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Funke Akindele To Star In Avengers : Infinity War 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Star In Avengers : Infinity War 2018 (494 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele To Star In Avengers : Infinity War 2018 by Psittacus(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2018
*Funke Akindele To Star In ‘Avengers: Infinity Wars’*

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, has been listed as a member of the cast of 2018 superhero movie Avengers: Infinity Wars, alongside international movie stars Robert Downey Jr and Chris Hemsworth.

According to popular movie review website, IMDB, where the actress’ name was published, she will be a member of Dora Milaje, a team of women who serve as personal bodyguards of the Black Panther, the spiritual leader of Wakanda.

While Akindele has yet to confirm the news herself, her name and picture can be found in the official cast for the movie and her appearance in it would mark the first time a Nollywood actress will be featured in a superhero movie.

source - http://v.duta.us/KwAXSgAA

Re: Funke Akindele To Star In Avengers : Infinity War 2018 by kobosmart(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2018
angry this Funke akindele can lie for Africa that's how she lied she was pregnant that one time
Re: Funke Akindele To Star In Avengers : Infinity War 2018 by Psittacus(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:
angry this Funke akindele can lie for Africa that's how she lied she was pregnant that one time
I hope you can see the proof from imdb, she's yet to make the announcement herself... so stop jumping into conclusions
Re: Funke Akindele To Star In Avengers : Infinity War 2018 by kobosmart(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Psittacus:

I hope you can see the proof from imdb, she's yet to make the announcement herself... so stop jumping into conclusions

The imdb you created abi?
Re: Funke Akindele To Star In Avengers : Infinity War 2018 by Psittacus(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:

The imdb you created abi?
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Compiled List Of Africa’s Top Ten Richest Musicians- Forbes / Lil Kesh Reacts To Reekado Banks’ Claim – “i’m In My Own World” / Lagos Govt Sue Davido And Ay Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.