Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) (22889 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / The All New 2019 Ford F-150 Is Sporty, Luxurious And Powerful. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by godofuck231: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:
one of my uncles wey dey beg us for money get this motor
Ur uncle and E car na petrol drinks grin
Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Abbeyme: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:
one of my uncles wey dey beg us for money get this motor

You can crack joke for Africa en
Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by naturefellow(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I don't remember if its Edge or Explorer but i have 2 family friends who bought these models brand new in 2015...

They are regretting that decision now
and what's their reason? You see, I'm a Ford fan. I often get negative reactions from people when I profess my fondness of the cars. I have a friend who been using a Ford Edge for over three years. I was away for over a year, and returned for Christmas. I couldn't help but notice the Nissan Pathfinder his using now. I perceived the Ford Edge is gone for good, but couldn't ask why. I have an idea though! Ford, being an American car, has parts that are v expensive, thus making it difficult to maintain. Right?
Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
naturefellow:
and what's their reason? You see, I'm a Ford fan. I often get negative reactions from people when I profess my fondness of the cars. I have a friend who been using a Ford Edge for over three years. I was away for over a year, and returned for Christmas. I couldn't help but notice the Nissan Pathfinder his using now. I perceived the Ford Edge is gone for good, but couldn't ask why. I have an idea though! Ford, being an American car, has parts that are v expensive, thus making it difficult to maintain. Right?

Not just that. I think one was "too smart" and used an uninformed mechanic....the other was definitely servicing her car at Coscharis.

Both had the similar outcomes, something electric was tampered with. One was an Edge and the other, an Explorer. The engine of the Edge "knocked from a faulty catalyst" according to my friend.
Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Freethought:
I haven't driven a ford before.. I'm getting this before the middle of this year

Amen
Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Prefer Tundra any day, any time.
Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
cloud9usher:
AutoJoshNG or anyone else with valid information, please what's the name and model of the blue pick up van beside the Ford edge in the last photo which has all 7 Ford cars? Thank you.
Ford F350
Re: 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Kayharry(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Insurance In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Acura Type-s, Successor To The Acura TLX Sedan, Unveiled - Photos / Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.