Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"A Fruitful Year For Nigerian Economy'' - By Lawal Ridwanullahi Lanre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "A Fruitful Year For Nigerian Economy'' - By Lawal Ridwanullahi Lanre (312 Views)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / Nigerian Economy Will Blossom, Says Dangote / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Fruitful Year For Nigerian Economy'' - By Lawal Ridwanullahi Lanre by orijinalasu(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
It is indeed a period of celebration and jubilation for Nigerians across the globe, as the crude oil price rose last night to $70pb. One of the happenings that led to the increment was the reduction in American oil inventory due to deep freeze in the United State at the moment.

I must say that as Nigerians, God almighty is showing us his mercy to rekindle our dear Economy. My callings to Nigerian Governments is to get things right and make them work. We can't just miss this opportunity to revive our Economy. Our leaders must spend this huge returns coming from the crude oil judiciously. The funds must be spent in a manner that will enhance and facilitate growth of our dear Nation.

However, this latest development has left me no doubt that diversifying our economy will disappear. Meaning, our Governments will neglect diversification and focus on generating almost all her revenue from crude oil as it were. But as Nigerians, we must keep our eyes open and get ready to monitor and ask questions about how our money is being spent. I need to remind you that during *Recession*, we all went through a hell and suffer for the sake of our country. Now that the country will experience Booming, we must all enjoy the dividends/benefits.

Finally, we must hold our leaders responsible and accountable for their actions. Let us continue to be optimistic, for this 2018 will be fruitful and bring the best for Nigerians.

Thank you and God bless Nigeria.��

Written by :

Lawal Ridwanulahi Lanre

400 level student of Banking and Finance
Lagos State University Ojo.

©Liberation 2018
Re: "A Fruitful Year For Nigerian Economy'' - By Lawal Ridwanullahi Lanre by orijinalasu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cc: lalasticalala
Baba Abeg move to promiseland
Re: "A Fruitful Year For Nigerian Economy'' - By Lawal Ridwanullahi Lanre by enility(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice write up bro..... We are Lasu!! We are proud!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

$200 Itunes GC Needed Urgently / Fully Funded 2018 Pangea Accelerator Program For African Entrepreneurs / Fiverr Reviews Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.