Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Linda Ikeji Just Confirmed The Rumors Of Her Been Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Just Confirmed The Rumors Of Her Been Engaged (419 Views)

Linda Ikeji Just Bought A New MANSION In Dubai For Her Son / Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Just Share A Nice Picture / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Just Confirmed The Rumors Of Her Been Engaged by Constilo4u(f): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
@Constance's Blog

After the rumors about her been engaged went viral over a ring that was spotted on her finger... She just comfirm the rumors saying ' this pressure to marry.. Lol..it will happen. It just hasn't' so for now, so let's keep our fingers crossed

The post was caption..

"Ring finger still bare. �. The pressure to marry...Lol. It will happen..it just hasn't. �
More LindaIkejiTV show trailers coming soon. #wearenotplaying."

Cc :https://constancetanee..com.ng/2018/01/linda-ikeji-just-comfirm-rumors-of-her.html?m=1

Re: Linda Ikeji Just Confirmed The Rumors Of Her Been Engaged by Sage7(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
This lady really wants a man now. After much much, I hope she gets a good man, I sometimes feel a great amount of pity for her!
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Confirmed The Rumors Of Her Been Engaged by Constilo4u(f): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sage7:
This lady really wants a man now. After much much, I hope she gets a good man

Same prayer..wish her the best
Re: Linda Ikeji Just Confirmed The Rumors Of Her Been Engaged by crazymommy(f): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
oh GOD....and i was dancing excitedly when i saw the news on another thread that she was engaged...anyways she should hold on,the man meant for her will come her way......i wish her the best of luck....

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele To Feature In Hollywood Movie, Avengers / How Pheelz Loose It All To Young John / 50 Cent “accidentally” Makes Millions Off “animal Ambition” Album Through Bitcoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.