Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How To Make A Homemade Natural Air Freshener - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make A Homemade Natural Air Freshener (1982 Views)

Customise Car Air Freshener Prints @ 08025281998 / Car Exploded As Driver Lit Up Cigarette After Using Air Freshener / How To Make A Homemade Toilet Bowl Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Homemade Natural Air Freshener by bobbyANSELEM: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Home made natural air fresheners are the Best, you know why? This is because they don't smell fake and the smell Divine and adorable,

If you've not prepared a natural homemade air freshener,then you're really missing alot

Air fresheners bring about good feeing and relaxment, in this very article you're going to learn how to make a natural homemade air freshener,

• HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE TOILET BOWL WASH

• HOW TO EXPAND YOUR UNDERSIZED SHOES YOURSELF

HERE WE GO:
These homemade air freshener recipes are awesome because:
ADVERT POST MIDDLE
a) They are all-natural and allow you to experience the health benefits of essential oils at the same time.

b) They don’t smell fake like commercial air fresheners do.

c) It’s cheap to mix them up.

d) You can play around with scents and find what you like the best.

e) Do I really need to give you more reasons? Just go make some DIY air fresheners already!

MY HOMEMADE AIR FRESHENER FORMULA
All of my air freshener recipes will fill an 8oz spray bottle. However, if you want to go gangbusters, don’t hesitate to double or triple the recipe.

The vodka or alcohol in the recipe helps the essential oils and water to mix more thoroughly, and helps the homemade air freshener to dry faster.

You could omit it if you like, but I really think it results in a better end product. My favorite tip? If you don’t keep a lot of alcohol in your home, simply use vanilla extract. It adds extra punch to the recipe, and you can even
make real homemade vanilla extract yourself.

DIY Air Freshener Spray Formula:
1. 3/4 cup water (I use tap water, but distilled is fine too)
2. 2 tablespoons vodka, rubbing alcohol, or real vanilla extract
3. 10-15 drops of lemon oil.
4. 10-15 drops orange oil
5. 20 drops peppermint oil
6. 8 drops rosemary oil
7. 10-15 drops Lavender oil
Combine in an 8oz spray bottle, shake well, and spray as needed.

Enjoy your fresh breathe

http://www.zigihow.com/2018/01/how-to-make-homemade-natural-air.html?m=1

For More visit www.zigihow.com

(1) (Reply)

Life Sense. Poor Vs Rich / Two Female Bankers Fight Dirty Inside Banking Hall Over Yahoo Boy Customer / Exclusive: Adorable Photos Of Annie Idibia And Her Girls....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.