Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: (688 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / Eniola Adenuga Storms His Damilola Ogun's House With Over 25 Policemen / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: by pakpan89(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kill all cockroaches and ants in your house with this powder. 100% money back Guarantee if all the cockroaches and ants in your house don't die:

N5,000 per packet of 50 pieces. Retail N100 per piece. Minimum retail order is N1,000 - 10 pieces.

Delivery Nationwide.

Contact us at signature.

Re: Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: by matrixme(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
I bought one sachet from one aboki. I've been looking at it since, because the guy didn't explain it's usage well. Edakun, epp me
Re: Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: by SokoDobo: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
matrixme:
I bought one sachet from one aboki. I've been looking at it since, because the guy didn't explain it's usage well. Edakun, epp me

Spread it on places you know cockroaches will pass through and on places they hide. I think they love eating the powder but unfortunately for them, it love killing them. Its seriously very effective.

1 Like

Re: Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: by eezeribe(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
SokoDobo:

Spread it on places you know cockroaches will pass through and on places they hide. I think they love eating the powder but unfortunately for them, it love killing them. Its seriously very effective.
Yes ooh,and it continues killing for a long time...
How is your BBQ business doing?
Re: Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: by SokoDobo: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2018
eezeribe:
Yes ooh,and it continues killing for a long time... How is your BBQ business doing?
Business is doing good. Thanks
Re: Kill All Cockroaches And Ants In Your House With This Powder. 100% Money Back: by pakpan89(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank you All. Well said and correct about the powder.

Spray the powder at the corner of the room/kitchen/toilet, etc that you have cockroach and ant. Then, come back and do mass burial for them. Cockroaches can be so insulting and annoying. Place your order today. Delivery Nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Need Experienced Shipping Company Who Can Ship Goods From Nigeria To Abroad / Honda Eod For Sale / Mini Importation E Guide/free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.