Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? (11589 Views)

What Job Can I Do Online? I'm Super Broke. Are You Looking For Someone To Work? / Online Transcription Job Can Pay You Up To $250 In A Day. / What Good Job Can You Suggest To A New Immigrant In USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by mespusinglez(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
I Studied Chemistry and Integrated Science.... Pls What Job Can I Get With This Certificate. ~my CGPA Is 4.35
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin apply your knowledge into drug manufacturing, Mr white that sh!t dawg
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by mespusinglez(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leverageisback:
grin apply your knowledge into drug manufacturing, Mr white that sh!t dawg
I'm Not JOKING My Friend
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
teaching ...
delve into the educational line,more preferably a secondary school .developer yourself in it ,just be more than good in it .
apply for a degree and masters etc .mehn there's no limit to opportunities we just need to look harder .

2 Likes

Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Andy2274: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
You can apply in pharmaceutical companies, chemical companies, food production companies and some production companies. Or look for a good secondary schools around because you studied a science course and apply for a teaching job. But in Nigeria you can work anywhere. I will also advice not to switch from your course of study and if you are still young you can go for direct entry to study chemistry education. It is a lucrative course but if age is not on your side just look for a good school to teach and maybe do part time to get your BSC. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by mespusinglez(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Andy2274:
You can apply in pharmaceutical companies, chemical companies, food production companies and some production companies. Or look for a good secondary schools around because you studied a science course and apply for a teaching job. But in Nigeria you can work anywhere. I will also advice not to switch from your course of study and if you are still young you can go for direct entry to study chemistry education. It is a lucrative course but if age is not on your side just look for a good school to teach and maybe do part time to get your BSC. Good luck
THATS BRO
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2018
mespusinglez:
I'm Not JOKING My Friend
Ehn go dey find work na with nce good luck
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by mespusinglez(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

sad
Leverageisback:

Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
mespusinglez:
sad

Mtchew I no know whether you were sleeping when you were reading for NCE degree
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by mespusinglez(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

GUY WETIN BE YOUR OWN NA....NA ADVICE I COME SEEK FOR NOTHING ELSE
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
mespusinglez:
GUY WETIN BE YOUR OWN NA....NA ADVICE I COME SEEK FOR NOTHING ELSE

Man there's no advice for you all we can do is pity you
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by ganiyu26(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

The guy only came for advice, if u get one give, if u don't can u please hold that ur stinky mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. An ungrateful human being who believe he has arrived just by bagging a bsc. At op u shld be determined to study further while going for any opportunity out dr... Good luck!!!
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by mespusinglez(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Man there's no advice for you all we can do is pity you
FOR WHY NA?
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
ganiyu26:

The guy only came for advice, if u get one give, if u don't can u please hold that ur stinky mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. An ungrateful human being who believe he has arrived just by bagging a bsc. At op u shld be determined to study further while going for any opportunity out dr... Good luck!!!
Not a bsc but an mbbs not everybody is as average as you lol
Op keep being a loser you hear? NCE graduate at which age and time
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
mespusinglez:
FOR WHY NA?

Because the only use for NCE certificate is toilet paper
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by sammyscholar(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Hey! Listen to me, it is not every where you find yourself that you show your stupidity.

Who told you that the op is an average person because he ran an education program? Who told you that you are high above because you're running (or you ran) an MBBS program. Who's brainwashed you this much? A person like you (who finds pleasure in caughting people up with hurtful words) is a curse to the society.

Oh! So you think your status is above his because he's a NCE certificate holder? May I even know what your age is, boy?, because only a kid or an untrained adult would come to a sane place like this and start constituting nuisance.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by sammyscholar(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Eyah! I just checked your profile and I found that you're a young boy. I understand. It's just a matter of time: you will grow.
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
sammyscholar:
Hey! Listen to me, it is not every where you find yourself that you show your stupidity.

Who told you that the op is an average person because he ran an education program? Who told you that you are high above because you're running (or you ran) an MBBS program. Who's brainwashed you this much? A person like you (who finds pleasure in caughting people up with hurtful words) is a curse to the society.

Oh! So you think your status is above his because he's a NCE certificate holder? May I even know what your age is, boy?, because only a kid or an untrained adult would come to a sane place like this and start constituting nuisance.

Hmmm this is obviously a frustrated ssce holder hehehe ain't my fault your life sucks my nigga.If you at least had a b.sc you would have been able to read and understand that I didn't call the op an average person but a loser it was anoda m0r0n like that I called average. You wanna know ma age? Boi I'm 23 years old and already rocking a stethoscope which places me high above y'all lil failures like I said it ain't ma fault so don't get mad, just get successful hehehe
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
sammyscholar:
Eyah! I just checked your profile and I found that you're a young boy. I understand. It's just a matter of time: you will grow.

Wow you are really pained o what happened? Was it jamb? Was your pure water hawking no moving? Hehehe all these poor people and the chip on their shoulders
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by ganiyu26(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Wow you are really pained o what happened? Was it jamb? Was your pure water hawking no moving? Hehehe all these poor people and the chip on their shoulders
you called people whatever u like, just get ds to ur damn skull... Life is like a fulcrum... U will live to understand this when u grow much old. U parent depended boy!
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by Leverageisback(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
ganiyu26:

you called people whatever u like, just get ds to ur damn skull... Life is like a fulcrum... U will live to understand this when u grow much old. U parent depended boy!
Anoda pained illiterate if you at least had an ND, you would realize that when a doctor says he is rocking a stethoscope, it means he is working and no longer parent dependent smh I'm sure people like me don't exist in your dictionary you are used to those your frnds and fam who after taking jamb 30 times they settle for less and attend a poly inside bush hehehe
Re: What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? by ganiyu26(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Anoda pained illiterate if you at least had an ND, you would realize that when a doctor says he is rocking a stethoscope, it means he is working and no longer parent dependent smh I'm sure people like me don't exist in your dictionary you are used to those your frnds and fam who after taking jamb 30 times they settle for less and attend a poly inside bush hehehe
A literate would never reason like u do. If all u think is that u higher, a day will come wen u realize u are much more below ... A shit hole looser

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Job Recruitment / Current Recruitment At SHELL, 2nd May, 2018 / Get A CV Template Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.