Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Heat Emmision In Toyota Camry 2000 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Heat Emmision In Toyota Camry 2000 (872 Views)

Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes / Differences In Toyota Matrix / Excessive Fuel Consumption And Emmision Of Black Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heat Emmision In Toyota Camry 2000 by Titilayo32: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Someone please help.what could be wrong with my toyota camry 2000.barely one year old tokubo blows hot air when driving even when the ac is not on.i took it to the mechanic.the mechanic cut off the hose that supply heat yet the car is still blowing hot air in the where the accelerating and break padal are.
Re: Heat Emmision In Toyota Camry 2000 by bravolad(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Titilayo32:
Someone please help.what could be wrong with my toyota camry 2000.barely one year old tokubo blows hot air when driving even when the ac is not on.i took it to the mechanic.the mechanic cut off the hose that supply heat yet the car is still blowing hot air in the where the accelerating and break padal are.

You probably have the aircon recirculation button turned off therefore allowing air from the outside into the cabin. Also, use the ac mode switch to change the desired mode.
Re: Heat Emmision In Toyota Camry 2000 by mayor2013: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Where does the hot air comes from? Be precise

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Brand Of Cars To ..... / 2007 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale, 1.2million (negotiable) / We Buy Old Cars And Scrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.