Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

“I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" (2199 Views)

How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by slimjaney: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
@Kingsley Iwu

Bisi Adebiosu, 34, on Friday told the Tinubu Chief Magistrates' Court that he mistakenly in vexation bit off the tip of his wife's nose.

Adebiosu, who resides at No. 34 Verimacqueen Str., Lagos Island, is facing a two-count charge of assault, domestic violence and occasioning harm.

Inspector Nurudeen Thomas, the prosecutor, told the court that the supposed offender committed the offences on January 9 at the couple’s resident.

Also read: My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman Expresses Shock: https://www.nairaland.com/4280033/daughter-sexually-stolen-husband-me

The Prosecutor said that on the said day, the accused physically assaulted his wife, an auxiliary nurse and a mother of two, and bit off the tip of her nose.

He explained that the couple, who got wedded in 2007, started having marital issues when the wife got employed at a private hospital.

He said the husband, who owns a a boutique in front of their house, started complaining about his wife’s new dress style to work.

“Adebiosu beats his wife and does not provide for the family.”

The offences contravened sections 11(a) (b) of the Protection Against Domestic Violence Law, 2007 and the 176 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

While 11(a) (b) prescribes five years imprisonment with or an option of N100,000 for any one found guilty of the charge, Section 176 stipulates three-year imprisonment for offenders .

Bisi who pleaded guilty to the charge of assault, notwithstanding, said he was not guilty to the charge of domestic violence.

Adebiosu, told the court that he unknowingly bit off his wife’s nose in vexation.

Mr Bisi told the court that on the day the event played out, he got home and met his children crying and when he asked of the whereabouts of their mother, he was told she was at a party two blocks from their compound.

“I met my wife finishing off her fourth bottle of Stout in the midst of men; I had to force her home and during the struggle, I mistakenly bit her nose.

“I do the best I can to take of our family, but my wife does not give me the respect that I deserve as her husband.”

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs. Kikelomo Ayeye, however, remanded the accused at Ikoyi prison.

Ayeye adjourned the case until February 12 for further hearing.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/01/i-met-my-wife-finishing-off-her-fourth.html

Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
V
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Richdee1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lemme sits here till it gets to Front Page
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Pierohandsome: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Remanding a married man in prison till February 12, this is callous. I dnt knw why women are always used to preside over marital issue of assault involving a man, u should expect them to be bias in their judgement against the man

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
This one na one chance marriage.
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Plolly(f): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by DWJOBScom(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
i still wonder why ladies drink
call me a sexist! i won't hate you
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Larrey(f): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
The woman na brewery grin

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Memories12411: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
What the offense of the innocent nose? grin grin
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by joinnow: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fish
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Nltaliban(m): 12:59am On Jan 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Mistakenly bit her nose? Wetin carry ur mouth go dia in d 1st place
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by oyatz(m): 2:35am On Jan 13, 2018
The magistrate, by this singular action has ended
the marriage and blocked all avenues for reconciliation with dire consequences for the safety, future and Psyche of the children.

The husband will not come back from prison and continue in that marriage.

Pierohandsome:
Remanding a married man in prison till February 12, this is callous. I dnt knw why women are always used to preside over marital issue of assault involving a man, u should expect them to be bias in their judgement against the man
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by LadySarah: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Good for men that always shw thei strength on their wives. After your stay in prison,If you see your wife you'll giv her space.
Re: “I Met My Wife Finishing Off Her Fourth Bottle Of Stout In The Midst Of Men" by cerowo(f): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Lessons learnt in nowadays marriages is for young bachelors and spinsters to choose wisely....be sensitive nd observants

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Becomes First Female Nairabet Ambassador / 'I Wasn't Sick, I Just Took A Break'- Tiwa Savage As She Returns To Social Media / 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.