Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Guy Who Bought Oprah2020.com Says He's Willing To Sell It, But For Six Figures - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guy Who Bought Oprah2020.com Says He's Willing To Sell It, But For Six Figures (417 Views)

Old Google Ads Account Needed ,willing To Pay For It / Bill Gates Says He's 'heartbroken' By The Death Of His Microsoft Cofounder / Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Who Bought Oprah2020.com Says He's Willing To Sell It, But For Six Figures by watob(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oprah Winfrey must be ready to cough out millions if she wants to own Oprah2020.com for her possible presidential run. The dude who has it wants some 6 figures before he would let it go!

TMZ got in touch with the guy who bought the domain two years ago. He says it came cheap, but he's willing to sell it for a whole lot more -- at least 6 figures.The dude says he bought the domain when he realized Donald Trump had the potential to upset Hillary Clinton. Figuring another huge celeb could run in the future, he put his money on Oprah and pounced.

While the owner of the domain says he's yet to be contacted by anyone from Oprah's team to buy it ... he made it clear he is ready to do bsiness with them..... Continue from source >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/01/12/guy-who-bought-oprah2020-com-says-hes-willing-to-sell-it-but-for-six-figures/

Re: Guy Who Bought Oprah2020.com Says He's Willing To Sell It, But For Six Figures by Yian1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
chai! this one na shaaaarp guy.. may your effort be crowned, but I feel like crying because I haven't seen anyone contact me about my Saibaba. com domain

(1) (Reply)

Css Expert Needed Urgently / Best Google Analytic Plugin For Wordpress / Google Adsense Cheat 2018 - Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.